Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Favorite bread?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Loaf, I rest my case, How about you? What are your favorite bread?

Stale, with a bit of blue mold

Stale, with a bit of blue mold
The Bottom Line. You shouldn't eat mold on bread or from a loaf with visible spots. The mold roots can quickly spread through bread, though you can't see them. Eating moldy bread could make you sick, and inhaling spores may trigger breathing problems if you have a mold allergy.

The Bottom Line. You shouldn't eat mold on bread or from a loaf with visible spots. The mold roots can quickly spread through bread, though you can't see them. Eating moldy bread could make you sick, and inhaling spores may trigger breathing problems if you have a mold allergy.
This is cope tbh, a little mold ain’t hurt no one and it adds flavor

I grew up eating loaf bread my entire life, so I'm partial to loaves too

Kan du røyke lovlig marijuana der? Lovene her suger balle så jeg kan ikke få tak i engang xD
I can't actually speak Danish, so I'll just reply in English. And yes, weed is legal here. That's what we're known for, legalized drugs and the red light district. Personally I've never smoked weed tho.

I can't actually speak Danish, so I'll just reply in English. And yes, weed is legal here. That's what we're known for, legalized drugs and the red light district. Personally I've never smoked weed tho.
Nice, If im ever in netherlands, Im staying in your house! Some weed would do me good!

Nice, If im ever in netherlands, Im staying in your house! Some weed would do me good!
If you do, just don't tell the mods that I'm secretely a chad ok? :shhh:

All types of bread.

Loaf, I rest my case, How about you? What are your favorite bread?
I get an italian baked bread at the bakery it is delicious As a side dish with butter. And whatever main course you want it adds something to it.

I get an italian baked bread at the bakery it is delicious As a side dish with butter. And whatever main course you want it adds something to it.
Woah, Whats it called, I gotta try this!

Yeah, But the niggerbread or brown bread taste like shite, I just cant endure the taste of that bread!
What’s nigger bread? Brown bread is great imo.

BASED, I HAVENT HAD ONE IN 4 YEARS, Where the fuck does i buy one these days, I havent seen any store sell scone here in scandi!
It's quite easy to bake innit

Images
99b51ffa6309b1ccf5f1ba716f457006

:smonk:

I like sourdough. I also like spiced bread.

I haven't eaten bread in years because gluten causes hives for me but baguette easily

If you consider pizza bread then that.

After it bagels.

These are so good. Highly recommend it. They go good with honey.

teleported bread

Bavarian bread.

Ciabatta is one of my favourites

A loaf made in dutch oven I buy and sometimes make like this very easy to make with a kitchen appliance knead hook shit

Here in scandifagland we have vörtbröd made from the brewers wort which is delicious with liverpaté, jam or just butter

Then we have the infamous knäckebröd which is delicious with cheese and apricot marmelade

Thank you for coming to my breadtalk, I love bread, I sometimes eat bread for dinner, bread enhances every meal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXdnYd0wwDE

Ciabatta is one of my favourites

View attachment 840664

A loaf made in dutch oven I buy and sometimes make like this very easy to make with a kitchen appliance knead hook shit
View attachment 840677
Here in scandifagland we have vörtbröd made from the brewers wort which is delicious with liverpaté, jam or just butter
View attachment 840669

Then we have the infamous knäckebröd which is delicious with cheese and apricot marmelade

View attachment 840673

Thank you for coming to my breadtalk, I love bread, I sometimes eat bread for dinner, bread enhances every meal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXdnYd0wwDE

Thanks for this delightful bread information