Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Father's friend turned out to be cheating on his wife with a foid almost same age as his eldest son.

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Just found out today one my father's friends turned out to be a cheater. He cheated with a foid in her 30-40s. His son is a money maxxed stemcel trucel like me. But somehow the boomer father was able to get a younger curry girlfriend and cheat on his wife with her. Fucking weird as hell. He was the most looking innocent boomer I knew too. Just fucking lol.

Brutal noreplypill

Idk the explanation to this maybe he is just rich or something idk
he isn't that rich either jfl. But he a full head of hair despite being old as fuck. Probably haloed him

Father's have status and as they have a wife and childs, that proves their genetic superiority. Plus money

Just found out today one my father's friends turned out to be a cheater. He cheated with a foid in her 30-40s. His son is a money maxxed stemcel trucel like me. But somehow the boomer father was able to get a younger curry girlfriend and cheat on his wife with her. Fucking weird as hell. He was the most looking innocent boomer I knew too. Just fucking lol.
in borgirland or curryland?

Based curry ngl

Just found out today one my father's friends turned out to be a cheater. He cheated with a foid in her 30-40s. His son is a money maxxed stemcel trucel like me. But somehow the boomer father was able to get a younger curry girlfriend and cheat on his wife with her. Fucking weird as hell.
Not weird, cheating is very common and most people just never get caught.

He was the most looking innocent boomer I knew too. Just fucking lol.
Brutal looks pill.

Based curry-munchER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back