Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Fathers don't mind whore daughters

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
You see many videos of cucked fathers who let their daughters be degen and sell their body for money and still be a part of their lives. But if a whore was mentally stable and career maxxed and didn't freeze her eggs or in age only could get a single baby it would not be good for the dad would it. A whore knocked up by chads and having multiple kids ensures his genetic line continues. Cuck fathers know at least their cunt daughters will continue their bloodline with their irresponsibility and with rampant hypergamy even give better looking kids with genetic recombination with some chads. The career maxxed whores birth true cels in age when they settle for a simp/betabuxxer and fuck things up. YOU ONLY FUCKING LOSE IN THIS WORLD :feelskek:

Last edited:
Christmas Countdown GIF by Winter Wonderland

Does it even really matter if someone's daughter is always out there having sex?

It's due to the rise of single mothers, just a vicious cycle at this point.

chamie-chartPicture1-500px858.png

fathers who dont mind get cucked so hard. theyre cucked and they get cucked by their daughters. then her boyfriend comes along and mogs the dad and brags about how easy his daughter is. this is why you don't have a daughter

It's due to the rise of single mothers, just a vicious cycle at this point
yeah and the mentally ill kids the boys get crime maxxed and jailed or inkwelled and the daugthers become more single mothers and continue the bloodline

Getting an abortion is as easy as a whore in a frat

fathers who dont mind get cucked so hard. theyre cucked and they get cucked by their daughters. then her boyfriend comes along and mogs the dad and brags about how easy his daughter is. this is why you don't have a daughter
can't wait for the boyfriend to get cucked if he ever commits and his daughter does it to him

Getting an abortion is as easy as a whore in a frat
fuck man abortions make me sick I saw a video on 4chimp fucking makes me so angry, I want to abort some bitches

Rice nations are mogging in this department it seems.