Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fathers choose looks over intelligence when choosing a husband for their daughter (PATRIARCHY WON'T HELP US)

Stupid worthless cocksucking whores

It HAS to be the government assigning women, because if you let fathers choose for their daughter, they will go for looks just like the mother and daughter.
If we let fathers run the government how would this be any different?

If we let fathers run the government how would this be any different?
Because the assignment of foids will be an impersonal, objective, and unbiased function of the state created by incels for incels.

Fathers working in the assignment department will be legally required to recuse themselves from the assignment of their own daughters. Sons too.

The formula or process to assign women will be enshrined in law and explanations for every assignment with reference to these laws will be required in writing.

Accountability for assignment department bureaucrats will be ensured by multiple safeguards, such as:
  • Internal reviews
  • Whistleblower protections and rewards
  • Undercover investigators
  • Independent corruption watchdogs
  • Publicly available records for citizens, journalists, activists, etc
  • Periodical reports on processes tabled to Parliament
  • Legal right to dispute assignment in court
  • Political accountability from periodical elections
If members of the assignment department or people related to those in the assignment department are found to have better than average outcomes, the Federal Bureau of Incels will have the power and responsibility to investigate the matter and even make mass arrests.

If that answered your question, please vote Yes. If you have any more questions, please articulate them to me so I can answer them for you and anyone else who may be thinking the same thing.

And? I'm a Jew and 100% blackpilled.
These kids literally think all Jews are part of a Borg hivemind (not exaggerating, if you push neo-Nazis into a corner, they'll practically confirm this)

These kids literally think Jews have magical powers too. No other explanation for how they think the Jews convinced all the Gentiles to do their bidding

And? I'm a Jew and 100% blackpilled.
Had a dude on this site, just a day ago, tell me Stalin was controlled by the Jews. When I asked him why Stalin had the Jew Trotsky killed, the Nazi sperged out and called me a Jew lover

On an unrelated note, can you hook me go with Abigail Shapiro? You must know each other right?

What part of it's over confuses you guys? There is no hope for most of us.

Ok but isn't it reasonable to think that intelligence and attractiveness go together in the real world. Hard to imagine the indian janitor is secretly an AI programmer. Even if he isn't the man's good looks allow him to more easily employ his smaller intelligence to a greater effect.

What part of it's over confuses you guys? There is no hope for most of us.
I've racked my brains for years thinking about a solution, and I came up with this: we go to the third world, build an armed compund, use legal ways to get women, and constraint their movement to prevent cheating, cuckolding, divorce

Had a dude on this site, just a day ago, tell me Stalin was controlled by the Jews. When I asked him why Stalin had the Jew Trotsky killed, the Nazi sperged out and called me a Jew lover

On an unrelated note, can you hook me go with Abigail Shapiro? You must know each other right?
Stupid and immature kids.

I will talk to Abby, will see what she is saying, off course, we all know each other.

I've racked my brains for years thinking about a solution, and I came up with this: we go to the third world, build an armed compund, use legal ways to get women, and constraint their movement to prevent cheating, cuckolding, divorce
Sir, you are a Genius

Ok but isn't it reasonable to think that intelligence and attractiveness go together in the real world. Hard to imagine the indian janitor is secretly an AI programmer. Even if he isn't the man's good looks allow him to more easily employ his smaller intelligence to a greater effect.
There was a social experiment where new teachers to a school were told which kids were gifted and which kids were dumb.

Except, they were deliberately given the wrong info.

Teachers paid more attention to kids they were told were smart (but weren't), and those kids had there grades go up. Kids everyone thought was smart had.their grades drop because they were treated like shit by the new teacher.

Plenty of ugly smart guys. Plenty of attractive smart guys. But it's easier to become smarter if you're treated well, like good looking people

Stupid and immature kids.

I will talk to Abby, will see what she is saying, off course, we all know each other.
Thanks bro, I knew I could count on you.

Oh by the way, my recent cheque from the Jewish Internet Defence Force bounced back - were you people using Credit Suisse or something? I need the money to trick more innocent white angels that ugly poor toothless Black men are the most attractive types of men

HALO is LAW, even other men are bound to it same as height, you have to remember that normies, chads and sexhavers don't care for incels even if they are men or women. If americans ancestors cared the would have passed the 19th amendment to appease there frump housewhores

Because the assignment of foids will be an impersonal, objective, and unbiased function of the state created by incels for incels.
Government heads will cease to be incel as soon as they politikmax and get a wife and then they'll start choosing chads for their precious next generation

Fathers working in the assignment department will be legally required to recuse themselves from the assignment of their own daughters. Sons too.
Doesn't matter, they'll collude and help each other out

Government heads will cease to be incel as soon as they politikmax and get a wife and then they'll start choosing chads for their precious next generation

Doesn't matter, they'll collude and help each other out
Did you even read the entirety of my reply? I'm aware of these possibilities and have laid out multiple safeguards to stop them. Multiple safeguards failing would be a statistically rare event.

HALO is LAW, even other men are bound to it same as height, you have to remember that normies, chads and sexhavers don't care for incels even if they are men or women. If americans ancestors cared the would have passed the 19th amendment to appease there frump housewhores
Halo? as in the Halo Effect?

I've thought about this for a while.

At first I blamed Christianity. But throughout human history, there's been multiple times that empires fell after people starting believing that men and women are equal.
  1. All societies are more cynical about men than women. Male strangers are assumed to be potential rapists, etc etc.
  2. A successful society starts off with discipline in both genders.
  3. Success creates liquid wealth, such as gold, money, alcohol, etc.
  4. Success changes society's laws and customs, so that farmland that was once considered an intrinsic part of a family can be bought and sold with contracts and cash
  5. Cities start filling up with people who never met each other and are competing with each other
  6. Success and wealth makes men more suspicious of each other and afraid of being backstabbed, etc.
  7. During this time period, women haven't been allowed to reveal their true nature yet
  8. Fathers start leaving their fortunes and inheritance to their daughters, etc
  9. Daughters start getting involved in undermining society
    1. FIrst, it starts off as non-feminist, conservative, but gynocentric. Think of the ban on alcohol during the Prohibition for example
    2. Then, it becomes about women being oppressed, women being treated unfairly, etc
    3. Women want the attention of being a king or president without the hard work. Much easier to complain and ask for affirmative action
    4. The power that women hold starts snowballing until they destroy society with their neurotic and impossible demands

Daughters start getting involved in undermining society
  1. FIrst, it starts off as non-feminist, conservative, but gynocentric. Think of the ban on alcohol during the Prohibition for example
  2. Then, it becomes about women being oppressed, women being treated unfairly, etc
  3. Women want the attention of being a king or president without the hard work. Much easier to complain and ask for affirmative action
  4. The power that women hold starts snowballing until they destroy society with their neurotic and impossible demands
High IQ, this exact sort of foid subversiveness has begun happening in my home country in africa, right now the gynocentric idea of female conservatives trying to be politicians is rising. They spout the same things that men and women are equal and they totally have the same values, but I have seen these foids come to america and become total whores within years. Soon, what is left of that culture will be consumed by globohomo from the inside out, total jew tactics

High IQ, this exact sort of foid subversiveness has begun happening in my home country in africa, right now the gynocentric idea of female conservatives trying to be politicians is rising. They spout the same things that men and women are equal and they totally have the same values, but I have seen these foids come to america and become total whores within years. Soon, what is left of that culture will be consumed by globohomo from the inside out, total jew tactics
The biggest reason men and women will never be identical is because society holds men accountable, not only for their actions but for everything that happens, ever.
Women are never held accountable. So no matter how much testosterone you inject into women, no matter how many sports they play or how heavy they bench, or how many university degrees or workplace promotions they have, they will never be identical.

These kids literally think all Jews are part of a Borg hivemind (not exaggerating, if you push neo-Nazis into a corner, they'll practically confirm this)

These kids literally think Jews have magical powers too. No other explanation for how they think the Jews convinced all the Gentiles to do their bidding
Not all jews are culture destroyers, but all culture destroyers are jews

Not all jews are culture destroyers, but all culture destroyers are jews
Who destroyed the culture in the Roman Republic then? No Jews until the Flavians.

It HAS to be the government assigning women, because if you let fathers choose for their daughter, they will go for looks just like the mother and daughter.

View: https://twitter.com/DegenRolf/status/1640584158924660736

Even I wasn't ready for such a vantablackpill

i agree with the government thing. i think we would do good with a constitutional technocracy. but i wonder how much infulence modern globhomo and women have had on men choosing looks of intelligence.

Traditionalism and patriarchy are dumb copes.

i agree with the government thing. i think we would do good with a constitutional technocracy. but i wonder how much infulence modern globhomo and women have had on men choosing looks of intelligence.
SJWs are constantly telling us "everyone is beautiful" blah blah blah. If anything, fathers would probably be more lookist without SJW.

But life was harder back then, so it would be looks + money. But not intelligence.

Men are androcentric faggots

Men are androcentric faggots
Sorry, I disagree. Men are gynocentric simps for women. Including many gay men.

I'm androcentric. I want a world where men get their needs met.

Sorry, I disagree. Men are gynocentric simps for women. Including many gay men.

I'm androcentric. I want a world where men get their needs met.
I mean you're right. It's just so weird to me that men consider a guys looks when it comes to their daughter's mate. But not surprising.

Makes me think of red pill fags getting swole and complimenting each other's gains. Meanwhile the skinny pretty boy gets more girls.

I mean you're right. It's just so weird to me that men consider a guys looks when it comes to their daughter's mate. But not surprising.

Makes me think of red pill fags getting swole and complimenting each other's gains. Meanwhile the skinny pretty boy gets more girls.
Men hate feeling powerless. Me included. That's why musclecoping is so popular.

@ResidentHell What do you think?

@No Longer Human

@No Longer Human
Fathers will perpetuate inceldom, therefore, the only viable solution is to implement marxism rodgerism.

Which institution will be in charge of the distribution @mlcurrycel ? I'm thinking about "the ministry of distribution of inceldia" conformed by an elite group of incels experts in looks theory.

Fathers will perpetuate inceldom, therefore, the only viable solution is to implement marxism rodgerism.

Which institution will be in charge of the distribution @mlcurrycel ? I'm thinking about "the ministry of distribution of inceldia" conformed by an elite group of incels experts in looks theory.
@13k has talked about a Blackpill Department to give NEETbux to ugly men in the past

I've been mulling over this idea and my recommendation has been evolving :
Assuming that foids and young men are paired up by the government in strictly monogamous couples, what would be the best criteria to use when assigning partners?
A few options are:
  1. Sorting people by their facial attractiveness and pairing people with their looksmatch
  2. Sorting people by their IQ and pairing people with their brainmatch
  3. Sorting people by their OCEAN personality type and pairing people with the most compatible partner
  4. Assigning the smartest teenage boys with the most attractive women
  5. Assigning the hardest working teenage boys with the most attractive women
  6. Measuring the penis size and vagina size of people and pairing physically compatible pairs together
  7. Assigning the most honourable teenage boys with the most attractive women (how would this be measured?)
  8. Sorting people by heritable diseases and preventing pairings that could result in disabled offspring
Thoughts?

I've created many threads, floating ideas and asking for feedback and criticism. Some possibilities are:
  1. A Blackpill department objectively rating looks and assigning people by looksmatch
  2. Psychometric analysis and tests to determine personality traits and compatibility
  3. Genetic tests to screen for recessive genes that may cause deformities
  4. Etc etc
There's lots of possibilities and we can choose one, none, or all of them.

The manga/anime Koi To Uso / Love and Lies has a government department that uses genetic, physical, mental, and personality tests to choose life partners for 16 year olds

• How will women be assigned?
    • This is a matter of much debate and I am not going to force my opinion on anyone
    • In the far future, artificial wombs may allow for Giga-Staceys for each and every man
    • Gene editing may also allow for designer babies in the future
    • At the start, there are a few ways women can be distributed. The following is not an exhaustive list:
      • Matching couples based on looksmatch decided by either a Blackpill Department or a face scanning AI
      • Psychometric personality tests to determine compatibility
      • Genetic tests to screen for inheritable diseases

... what? Make anonymous in what way?

We'd work like a quality government department, with privacy laws, and tracking record access to make sure interested parties don't secretly open and manipulate ongoing assignment.

Information would be made available to male applicants in layers, in steps, in gradations, etc. Generic info in step 1, name and family info in the last step. This is to prevent detective work by male applicants to select daughters of powerful men.

AI can potentially replace human Blackpill experts if people don't trust the bureaucracy

@13k has talked about a Blackpill Department to give NEETbux to ugly men in the past

I've been mulling over this idea and my recommendation has been evolving :
Thanks man, I just posted a thread trying to contribute, I would appreciate your feedback there, I want to contribute to the building of the Incel State the best I can.

I nominate @mlcurrycel as the leader of Inceldia, and I would humbly like to ask for a position as advisor or minister of culture and propaganda.

I nominate @mlcurrycel as the leader of Inceldia, and I would humbly like to ask for a position as advisor or minister of culture and propaganda.
Thank you for your trust and confidence, you've made me very pleased with myself. If I run for President or Prime Minister of Inceldia / Incelistan, I will certainly ask for your vote. Appointments will be based on merit, but the threads you've created suggest you are in the upper echelon of posters in terms of IQ and dedication to Incelistan, so I find it hard to imagine your absence in the Privy Council or the heights of the Public Service.

Thank you for your trust and confidence, you've made me very pleased with myself. If I run for President or Prime Minister of Inceldia / Incelistan, I will certainly ask for your vote. Appointments will be based on merit, but the threads you've created suggest you are in the upper echelon of posters in terms of IQ and dedication to Incelistan, so I find it hard to imagine your absence in the Privy Council or the heights of the Public Service.
You will certainly have my vote, and I will continue to work hard to have the honor of serving as a public official of Inceldia.

We will make it happen.

You will certainly have my vote, and I will continue to work hard to have the honor of serving as a public official of Inceldia.

We will make it happen.
I realise this is neurotic of me, but I do want to clarify that if a better candidate than me, such as @PPEcel, is nominated, I would support them instead

The fact that even men are more biased towards better looking men is a brutal blackpill