Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fathers choose looks over intelligence when choosing a husband for their daughter (PATRIARCHY WON'T HELP US)

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
It HAS to be the government assigning women, because if you let fathers choose for their daughter, they will go for looks just like the mother and daughter.

Although daughters and their parents rated ambition and intelligence as the most important qualities of a husband for daughters, in the concrete case, both parties chose the more attractive man.

View: https://twitter.com/DegenRolf/status/1640584158924660736

Even I wasn't ready for such a vantablackpill

This nigga's name really "Degen". Jewish name

@Transcended Trucel the “just have your father pick theory” has proven to be yet another cope

He exposes blackpills for a living. The incel community has been posting his tweets on Braincels and BlackPillScience for years. What are you talking about?

He exposes blackpills for a living. The incel community has been posting his tweets on Braincels and BlackPillScience for years. What are you talking about?
Idk I thought he was some twitter journalist didnt read

Islam / Christianity / Roman Paganism / Hinduism / Anything Else will NOT save us

@Transcended Trucel the “just have your father pick theory” has proven to be yet another cope
yup. Makes sense to some degree. I would probably choose looks over intelligence if I and to marry off a theoretical daughter of mine. Unless the intelligence is insane akin to Einstein, it mostly won't go that far.

I never stood a chance anyways, all this is cope

huh, whatever

yup. Makes sense to some degree. I would probably choose looks over intelligence if I and to marry off a theoretical daughter of mine. Unless the intelligence is insane akin to Einstein, it mostly won't go that far.
Tradconnery won't save incels. We need something new. There's too much incentive to let your daughter marry a Chad if you live in a lookist society. It's better for your grandchildren as individuals. But bad for society.

Tradconnery won't save incels. We need something new. There's too much incentive to let your daughter marry a Chad if you live in a lookist society. It's better for your grandchildren as individuals. But bad for society.
we need Gene editing, it is the most important idea that has to be forcefully implemented globally. Government arranged marriages as well with an impartial and equitable AI doing the matchmaking.

we need Gene editing, it is the most important idea that has to be forcefully implemented globally. Government arranged marriages as well with an impartial and equitable AI doing the matchmaking.
Glad you're on board with Marxism Rodgerism comrade. We WILL create a fairer world where every incel gets laid. We WILL abolish hypergamy and cuckoldry. We WILL end inceldom.

Is intelligence genetic now?

Government can regulate it so that any arranged marriages can't have a looks imbalance with no clear reason, they don't necessarily need to choose for the father. :feelsjuice:

Is that due to being blackpilled, or what you would have thought even if not blackpilled?

@kek1 what do you think?

In feudalism, marriage is just an exchange of property for the sake of creating marital alliance,thats why fathers must exchange physical property along with their daughter in arranged marriage (dowry) or in gynocentric islam as mahr( bride price). Obviously it doesn't work when you're poor because you dont own property in first place, and marriages in feudalism are always hypergamous, fathers tend to find potential grooms who rank socially and economically higher than the bride's family, which also doesn't work in your favor if you come from the bottommost family/social group.
That's why incels in feudalism were always serfs and landless peasants.

In feudalism, marriage is just an exchange of property for the sake of creating marital alliance,thats why fathers must exchange physical property along with their daughter in arranged marriage (dowry) or in gynocentric islam as mahr( bride price). Obviously it doesn't work when you're poor because you dont own property in first place, and marriages in feudalism are always hypergamous, fathers tend to find potential grooms who rank socially and economically higher than the bride's family, which also doesn't work in your favor if you come from the bottommost family/social group.
That's why incels in feudalism were always serfs and landless peasants.
Well put.

In cultures where the first son inherited everything, all the other sons became vagrant begging incels

In countries where all sons inherited equally, the rich families had married sons and the poor families had incel sons

Plus the rich would either rape or seduce the wives of the poor. Very difficult the other way around.

@kek1 what do you think?
I'm biased against this because personally i know so many counter examples to this point the i believed just giving fathers or brothers dictator power over their daughters or sisters marriage choice would work. Foids always seem to pick retarded evil chads over all else. While their fathers brothers and even mothers would be trying to pick out intelligent and kind professionals. I know for sure i would brutally force any foid family member i had into marrying an intelligent and kind professional if i could.

Also it's important to consider the macro environment. If there was an established tradition of foids marrying husbands chosen by their family, then it could be reasonably expected that the children they make would be successful in life and reproduce.

It just isn't fair to have one patriarchal family in a matriarchal society and expect them to make the same choice they would make in patriarchal society. So at minimum the conclusion that patriarchy fails isn't valid.

If the government actually had control over marriage, what would actually happen is the government would insidiously subvert it to its gain. Sure it's nice to fantasize about government being pro incel but in reality government will always be subverting society. It would end up being like a dictatorship where they take all the girls and give them to the upper class politicians.

Even if we somehow got the government to do exactly what we wanted, assigning foids randomly wouldn't make you that happy. I think a better system would be to enforce monogamy but force every girl to get married when they turn 20 for example. What would happen then is that the natural sexual hierarchy would be satisfied but all the incels would also get foids they are satisfied with.
I realize the paradox of not giving government power over marriage but giving them power to enforce monogamy but it's much less power to enforce monogamy itself. Giving government the choice of which spouse you marry seems suicidal.

I'm biased against this because personally i know so many counter examples to this point the i believed just giving fathers or brothers dictator power over their daughters or sisters marriage choice would work. Foids always seem to pick retarded evil chads over all else. While their fathers brothers and even mothers would be trying to pick out intelligent and kind professionals. I know for sure i would brutally force any foid family member i had into marrying an intelligent and kind professional if i could.

Also it's important to consider the macro environment. If there was an established tradition of foids marrying husbands chosen by their family, then it could be reasonably expected that the children they make would be successful in life and reproduce.

It just isn't fair to have one patriarchal family in a matriarchal society and expect them to make the same choice they would make in patriarchal society. So at minimum the conclusion that patriarchy fails isn't valid.

If the government actually had control over marriage, what would actually happen is the government would insidiously subvert it to its gain. Sure it's nice to fantasize about government being pro incel but in reality government will always be subverting society. It would end up being like a dictatorship where they take all the girls and give them to the upper class politicians.

Even if we somehow got the government to do exactly what we wanted, assigning foids randomly wouldn't make you that happy. I think a better system would be to enforce monogamy but force every girl to get married when they turn 20 for example. What would happen then is that the natural sexual hierarchy would be satisfied but all the incels would also get foids they are satisfied with.
I realize the paradox of not giving government power over marriage but giving them power to enforce monogamy but it's much less power to enforce monogamy itself. Giving government the choice of which spouse you marry seems suicidal.
I'm Indian so I come from a society where fathers choose husbands. Ugly and short men still have it harder and even before sex selective abortions, incels existed.

Obviously it's still better than feminism.

Assignment of women doesn't have to be random. Maybe incels could have it so fathers and brothers have input. Or even veto.

Maybe we could let family choose husband until 20, and if they don't find anyone, the government gets involved.

If this sounds like a reasonable compromise, rote Yes on the poll.

A

Also the blackpill community discovered years ago that while young women are looks only, their mothers also care about looks, and have a minimum looks floor / criteria. r/BlackPillScience

Brutal scientific blackpills. Saved.

A

Also the blackpill community discovered years ago that while young women are looks only, their mothers also care about looks, and have a minimum looks floor / criteria. r/BlackPillScience
What i meant was that foids were so biased towards bad choices that even their mothers were significantly more based, in other words implying that i expect mothers to be themselves biased towards making bad choices.

What i meant was that foids were so biased towards bad choices that even their mothers were significantly more based, in other words implying that i expect mothers to be themselves biased towards making bad choices.
Women < Mothers < Fathers/Brothers < Blackpill Department

You've inspired me to ponder an age cap for parent choice, thank you for that

Matthew 7:7 "...knock and the door will be opened to you"

@proudweeb Would you consider this thread worthy of being moved to the Must Read section? I don't wish to be impudent or pushy, just gauging mod interest.

Matthew 7:7 "...knock and the door will be opened to you"

@proudweeb Would you consider this thread worthy of being moved to the Must Read section? I don't wish to be impudent or pushy, just gauging mod interest.
brutal data from the american psychological association, normies won't be able to cope

brutal data from the american psychological association, normies won't be able to cope
The @DegenRolf twitter often drops Blackpills, but this paticular one is a real cope-killer. How long have incels listened to Caamib and FSchmidt? The Amish or Mennonite or white sharia won't save us.

Funny how Rolf dropped it exactly when I was debating Marxism Rodgerism. Maybe St. Elliot was behind this.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

It all drew down to human nature. Natural selection

It all drew down to human nature. Natural selection
Society is to human nature what a corset is to a woman's midriff.

We can manipulate human nature like a gardener manipulates a bonsai tree.