Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Father walks in on daughter using "sex toy" and loses it. Mother posts on reddit for validation that he is wrong.

Arthur Copenhauer

Arthur Copenhauer

Philosophercel
★★★

I wonder who bought her the dildo?

is that the most based a western dad can become?

"yesterday my husband walked in on my daughter(15) masturbating when..."
So... the mother is all for pedophilia? Is this what I'm getting? Because I heard 17 and under is considered pedophilia.
To support 17 and under masturbating with a sex toy, it's pedophilia right? I'm playing the game correctly?

Also, where the fuck she got the sex toy? She could not have bought it herself.

Oh no dad won’t let daughter be a whore

Welcome to the west.

The comments are exactly what you would expect on cuckit - "muh right to privacy as a 15 year old girl" "blasting out your own vagina with sex toys at 15 is a good thing" "dad is a sexual predator"

It's all so tiresome.

"yesterday my husband walked in on my daughter(15) masturbating when..."
So... the mother is all for pedophilia? Is this what I'm getting? Because I heard 17 and under is considered pedophilia.
To support 17 and under masturbating with a sex toy, it's pedophilia right? I'm playing the game correctly?

Also, where the fuck she got the sex toy? She could not have bought it herself.
tbh, masturbating is one thing, but buying a child dildos? That's fucking disgusting.

Stupid, dried up roastie can't even write an intelligible sentence. JFL

At least it wasn’t Tyrone

15 years old is already too far gone, boyo.

That little slut deserves a good beating.

"all her devices" lmao...
sound like she was collecting dildos.
I imagine her father running around the house hysterically trying to remove every phallic object that her daughter could insert in her pussy.

They start young inserting 8inch dildos up their cunts

is that the most based a western dad can become?
Still cucked by the wife. There's no escaping it. Having a daughter is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL CUCK.

"all her devices" lmao...
sound like she was collecting dildos.
I imagine her father running around the house hysterically trying to remove every phallic object that her daughter could insert in her pussy.
Probably phone and computer, but your theory is a much funnier mental image
Still cucked by the wife. There's no escaping it. Having a daughter is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL CUCK.
20200414 035057

Last edited:
Probably phone and computer, but your theory is a much funnier mental image
ah yes you're right, i misinterpret the word "device".
confiscating the sex toys seemed to me more rational than taking her phone.

I wonder who bought her the dildo?
most likely the daughter, or mom.
Based Dad
tbh.
And the mom is a hypocrite. If she caught the son using a fleshlight, she would have freaked out, embarassed him and told everyone, threw it away, and took his shit and or shut off the internet etc.
Meme gender

If she caught the son using a fleshlight, she would have freaked out, embarassed him and told everyone, threw it away, and took his shit and or shut off the internet etc.
Meme gender
Damn, I didn't even think of this. I wonder how the reddit cuckolds would react to the same story with the genders reversed?
"NTA, your son is objectifying and disrespecting women, and he's probably an incel. Cut his hands off so he can't masturbate".

Women are worthless pieces of atoms

Last edited:
NOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO LET KWEENS BECOME “SEX WORKER”INOS!! NOOOO THEY HAVE TO BE WHORES!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :feels::feels:
Where was the sex toy from? Probably the wife trying to make her daughter a degenerate. Pure degeneracy, I feel bad for the dad

If she's already using sex toys at 15, it's over for her father. He might as well disown her and try for a new daughter although there is a 90% chance this happens again with a the new one

this is why if your wife has any say in anything or god forbid you're "equal" :feelskek: it's over. you can't even discipline your own fucking daughter because your wife that watches soap operas and reality tv thinks her opinion matters and cucks you.

I once caught my 5 y.o sis (who hadn't hit puberty yet) humping a couch. She wasn't naked or anything. She didnt even understand tf she was doing. When I asked her what she was doing, she just said "it feels good"

jfl and those who deny the lolipill:feelskek:

If she is already using a dilldo she has already had sexual activity. Just another used semen sack now, not a daughter or wife material.

I have no doubt in my mind if the mom walked in on a son using a fleshlight she would be very supportive. :feelsautistic:

How does a 15 year old get access to a dildo? Oh, the foid mother bought it. Sounds about right. Fucking degeneracy. This is why I'm thirdworldmaxxing.

I once caught my 5 y.o sis (who hadn't hit puberty yet) humping a couch. She wasn't naked or anything. She didnt even understand tf she was doing. When I asked her what she was doing, she just said "it feels good"

jfl and those who deny the lolipill:feelskek:
:horror:

The bad thing is she masturbating, or using a dildo ?

Talked about this in another thread, but by the time a foid is masturbating with 20ft dildos it's too late to fix her. At that point she's just fulfilling her fantasy of fucking chad and will never be interested in normal guys.

She deserves a spanking

Someone needs to make the exact some post with the genders reversed...

this is one of those situations when the father has to beat his daughter

How the fuck does a 15 yo gets her hand on a sextoy?
normies need to stop shutting down the fact that foids are whore since the day theyre born