Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Father passed away last night. Now I am an orphan.

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Overlord
★★★★
Father passed away Actually a few days ago , my motherdied from alcoholism in 2015. I now 33 and an orphan.

brutal. I'm very sorry brocel.

Sorry about that brocel

Damn.

Rest in peace to your dad.

Very sorry brother

Very sorry to hear that. Wish I had something besides kind words to offer. Stay strong bro

Brutal brocel do you have any siblings? Or anybody that’s close to you?

My condolences
Mine are still alive but haven't seen them in 5 years, so I kind of feel like an orphan

May your father rest in peace brocel

rest in peace to your father, wish you luck in the future homeboy

I’m sorry to hear that man. Holy shit this is brutal. I lost my father a few months ago and luckily my mother is still alive. If you ever need to vent or chat, feel free to DM me.

Idk how you feel about your family but my condolences. Im getting there myself. 21 and only gonna get older.

Parents eat healthy and dont drink but theres more that could be done health wise. I dont have any work and realistically no way to sustain myself. I ponder on the future a lot since I know Ill eventually end up in this situation

My condolences.

I hope you can survive

May you live on to be as healthy and prosperous as possible, in dedication to their memory, dear orphancel

may Lord Jesus Christ bless him was he religious?

Sorry to hear that brocel

Are you still on Telegram? We can talk there

Sounds like a fucking nightmare, I'm sorry- it's awful you also have no one to speak to about this.

@Ron.Belgrade help this nigga out
Idk how you feel about your family but my condolences. Im getting there myself. 21 and only gonna get older.

Parents eat healthy and dont drink but theres more that could be done health wise. I dont have any work and realistically no way to sustain myself. I ponder on the future a lot since I know Ill eventually end up in this situation
My parents aren't healthy, are in their mid-50s, and this has been a massive worry of mine for so long.

May he rest in peace friend :heart:

My condolences brocel. Just keep coping

schizophrenic brother that don't like me and some uncles everyone else is dead
Sorry to hear that man that sucks ::(( May he rest in peace sucks you really have nobody to talk to about your lost instead to a bunch of random ppl on the internet families are the only real community we have besides artificial communties like this site reddit and discord that’s if they’re good but may he rest in peace my condolences brother

White Rose Christian GIF

Geez brocel, what the heck! My deepest condolences for you. I can't even imagine what you're going through right now, man. I love you brocel.:blackpill:

brutal. sorry to hear that brocel.

Sending love and prayers brocel.

Stay strong.

I see. I'm 19 and my father died already. My mother is also around 60, and not sure how long she's gonna live. It's all very concerning

Rest in peace dad

Stay hard man