Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FATHER OF ALL BLACKPILLS: YOU WERE NEVER ANYBODY'S FIRST CHOICE

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death
★★★★★
If you are Non-chad, you will absolutely never experience Raw Love and Desire from a foid. even if you ascend, she will consider you a placeholder, a backup, something she will reluctantly settle in with, she will not think much about you or even appreciate you, she will always secretly desire chad than rather yourself, effectively proving YOU WERE NEVER ANYBODY'S FIRST CHOICE

If you are Non-chad, you will absolutely never experience Raw Love and Desire from a foid. even if you ascend, she will consider you a placeholder, a backup, something she will reluctantly settle in with, she will not think much about you or even appreciate you, she will always secretly desire chad than rather yourself, effectively proving YOU WERE NEVER ANYBODY'S FIRST CHOICE
Brutal af

Water. What awaits you if you ascend is submissive beta role and probably polyamory where she fucks other men while you sit home and post on Reddit and justify how at least you arent an incel

I've never been any woman's any choice. Not even her 27th choice. I'm ugly and undateable

Water. What awaits you if you ascend is submissive beta role and probably polyamory where she fucks other men while you sit home and post on Reddit and justify how at least you arent an incel

I don’t understand what you mean specifically, but if “ascended” you mean all kinds of operations thanks to which you will become a chad - you will become a chad, stop coping with this information, she won’t even know what you looked like before, what difference does it make whether you were born or became through surgery's?

sex haver problems

agree

Brutal description

Even if I was the last guy on the earth, she'd probably kill herself.

Indeed, and this is the truest part of the blackpill that everyone here should accept.

You can't make a woman truly desire and love you. You can't change things to go your way. Love is natural.

If you're ugly, short or physically disabled, DO NOT GET MARRIED! 90% of the women you can "get" are just gonna be settlers and gold diggers who're only "attracted" to what you can provide for them, and they WILL treat you like garbage once they have you locked down. Better to stay single than be settled for.

Indeed, and this is the truest part of the blackpill that everyone here should accept.

You can't make a woman truly desire and love you. You can't change things to go your way. Love is natural.
Nuclear BP

i was told i would make a good husband but not a good boyfriend
aka you will be a good betabuxxer provider in your late 30s to some roastie but will not excite anyone and are not my first choice

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX