Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Father discovers his three children are not his

• Thread starter Hope and Change
  • Start date
Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★

She also criticised Chen for seeking a divorce after discovering their three daughters were conceived with another man.

“Please try to empathise with me. The three children called him ‘dad’ for many years, but now he says the daughters are not his own. What is the difference between him and an animal?”

Chinese social media was filled with commentary critical of Yu’s behaviour and disrespect towards her husband.

“How upset the husband was! Is Yu mentally ill?,” asked one online commenter.

Marriage and family is for cucks.

Mother learned as a toddler - She also was told to clean rodents throughout the house as the others watched.

Good Sir, I absolutely cannot agree more with you. Your intelligence is just amazing, where did you study?
You give me fakecel IT infiltrator vibes. But he probably never studied anywhere and is a NEET. But marriage is kinda cucked.

Imagine signing a paper that says a whore can cheat on you whenever and if you leave she gets half your possessions.

Oh and if she has kids with someone else while you’re married you’ll be paying to raise those fuckers regardless. Chads don’t get married,

Can’t trust these thotties. This should be ILLEGAL to RUiN A MANS LIFE WITH NO CONSEQUENCES

Good Sir, I absolutely cannot agree more with you. Your intelligence is just amazing, where did you study?
4c2

Marriage and family is for cucks.
This
Even if I could and wanted to live with a foid I'd never ever consider marrying her or having kids at all. Mainly because
1. Toddlers are annoying af and fill me with rage plus child support
2. Divorce rape risk (obviously)
TL;DR: you'll get cucked 10 times out of 10

This
Even if I could and wanted to live with a foid I'd never ever consider marrying her or having kids at all. Mainly because
1. Toddlers are annoying af and fill me with rage plus child support
2. Divorce rape risk (obviously)
TL;DR: you'll get cucked 10 times out of 10
I can't stand listing to toddlers screaming. It drives me insane.

Women literally see nothing wrong with having an uglier man raise Chad (or Chang's) child.
It's actually really weird how ok they are with it.

Cucked while betabuxxing, fuck.

I'd rather stay incel than meet that fate tbh

It's actually really weird how ok they are with it.

Mother was never brought to her grandmother's home until she unknowingly met her cousin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back