Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man kills his Wife and Three Daughters after taking the Blackpill

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWfmCPyFx8U
Maher Kassem, 63, was arrested on Sunday after allegedly shooting his wife, Majeda, and their daughters, Halema, Hanan, and Zahia, at a home they shared in the 7400 block of W. 173rd Place.

Halema and Zahia, both 25 years old, were twin sisters. The youngest, Hanan, was 24. The Cook County medical examiner said the girls and their 59-year-old mother were all shot multiple times. The murders were committed in front of the family's 19-year-old son.

Around 11:21 a.m., Maher Kassem called 911 to report his wife had been shot. When officers arrived at the scene, Kassem gave them access to the house. The interaction was captured on police bodycam. An officer asked Kassem where everyone was at, to which he pointed toward the basement. The officer asked Kassem who else was there and he said, "they're gone" and "everything is ok."

A man in Chicago, Maher Kasseem, aged 63, shot and killed his wife (aged 59) and his three daughters (ages 25, 25 and 24), but spared his son (aged 19). It's clear what were his intentions and his targets. At some point he took the :blackpill: and decided he will no longer be a cuck – At the cost of his freedom and the lives of women in his family

He quotes to the officers who arrested him, “she [his wife] treats me like a fucking dog. I worked 40 years." and "I worked all my life to give my family a better home and they treat me like shit. They treat me like a dog.". He also quotes, "Wife's worried about money and where she can take it. Bury me and take the money." He also stated, "45 years. 45 years. I worked 45 years. Money hungry bitch pushed me to it."

A truly blackpilled man. If there was a Blackpilled Man of the Year Award 2024, this man would surely be nominated. Although he has an Arabic name, and the mourners in the video look like Muslims who recently left mosque. These are signs he's from an Islamic community, and what he did was possibly the equivalent of “honor killing”, which sometimes happens in the Islamic world when women in the family become rebellious whores

Nevertheless it looks like it was a catastrophic end to his marriage and the lives of his wife and daughters. I do not know his life story, but what he said to the officers who arrested him, tells me enough about this man. He was a based man who didn’t tolerate being a cuck. But at the same time, it was ultimately his own mistake, as an indigenous native of the Middle East, to settle in a neoliberal western country with three daughters and a parasitic wife who only cared for his money. He made his choice, but he made it too late

Last edited:
mentally ill sexhaver

FibeELxXosdfAQqAId

when a nice oofy doofy loses his limits...

Bitches absolutely deserved it, i respect his decision.

Hijab wearing roasty: “It’s not only about mental illness, but control and abuse”

She’s right. He was controlled and abused and finally lost his mind.

Less Arabs alive can never be a bad thing imo, good for him

Absolutely based

She didn't treat him like a dog

If there was a Blackpilled Man of the Year Award 2024, this man would surely be nominated.
We should make one

If it takes you 45 years to wake up, you aren't based

Daughters totally westernized sluts. Would creampie them all:ahegao:

Maher Kassem did nothing wrong.

Free Maher Kassem.

You're not blackpilled if you're a betabux. I can't believe it took him this long to snap.

He had a wife and daughters only to end up resetting everything. What a shame for them.

I thought women only marry guys with good personality.
His killing spree must have been act of mercy or else he would post with us instead having wife and kids.

If she had married a incel it wouldn't have happened.

The real abusers are out there off of this forum.

Based as fuck

mentally ill sexhaver

Best idea was to sell what he could, take the cash, and go to Mexico.

If they used him that long, he should've left after the daughters turned 18.

I feel bad for the son. He lost his entire family. The dad should have put him out of his misery too but clearly his intentions were to kill women which is incredibly based nonetheless.
I wonder what the son thinks about it all

Based as fuck. I want to know more details about how those whores treated him like a dog

I feel bad for the son. He lost his entire family. The dad should have put him out of his misery too but clearly his intentions were to kill women which is incredibly based nonetheless.

Bet the females in the family were torturing him too.

Dumbass foids, good riddance to them.

slutty daughters and nagging wife. that might be worse than being incel KHHV at that age

Not incel related at all. Also just shitskins, so no value was lost.

king shit mang. imagine if more cucks dd this to their whore wives maybe these bitches would watch their mouths. double based ering the daughters cuz they'd grow up to be self hating white cocksuckers. though he probably should have done it in arabia not jewsa

His daughters were hot bitches too Based guy

king shit mang. imagine if more cucks dd this to their whore wives maybe these bitches would watch their mouths. double based ering the daughters cuz they'd grow up to be self hating white cocksuckers. though he probably should have done it in arabia not jewsa
Absolutely correct

mentally ill sexhaver
I love when sex havers end up arrested or killed or they killed each other in the news. I just sit back and relax and laugh at it. Knowing that none of this is my problem.

Maybe his son learns something from this. Also he inherits all the money. Omnibased if you think about it.

Honor killing, can't blame him. Having daughters as a man is beyond cucked