Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fate of low status males in their early 30s

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Neverbeentouchedcel

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
If you reach your early 30s, as an incel, and remain a low status male with a limited work history as that entails, foids will pass you up even if looking for a provider. The best you can hope for is to not go prison gay like the other low status males, you also may find yourself seamaxxxing. Basically as a low status male, your whole life is determined within a trap.

Who the hell wants to be a beta provider lol

The incel to trans pipeline is so disgusting yet so real. People will do anything to cope even if it’s absurd and putrid. When ur in ur 30s there’s not much left to cope with

If you are single with no wealth in 30s, everyone thinks they are above you and you get zero respect. Single moms and multiple divorcees will laugh into your face.

Why would someone go gay or trap once 30?

ask @Emba 60 years old pedo (in video game)
@Emba has a stock of JBs in his basement and he is wanted by the Interpol.

@Emba has a stock of JBs in his basement and he is wanted by the Interpol.
Brutal fritzlpill
@Emba bitch I AM CALLING UNCLE LEON FROM INTERPOl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE FUCKING DONE SLTU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
This, is for...

Mathilda!

foids will pass you up even if looking for a provider
Most foids aren't even looking for providers in 2022. They'd like a multi-millionaire but they really want attractive guys who got their shit together. If they can't have that, they'll go for broke attractive guys. If they can't have that, they'll be alone no problem.

I’m 33 and after 30 I started to make substantially more money. Did I get a girlfriend? No. But the amount and quality of copes I can afford is much higher

True it used to be that women if they weren’t careful would end up alone in their thirties. Nowadays this is more common with men :fuk:

I’m 33 and after 30 I started to make substantially more money. Did I get a girlfriend? No. But the amount and quality of copes I can afford is much higher
What do you do to make $$$

Why do you want to know.
I don't know what to do with my life yet, so I thought maybe it could be an inspiration to me. I am in my early twenties btw, I am afraid it could be too late to choose a path now :feelsbadman:

Anyways on second though I think it would be better for you to not share personal info on this forum. I mean I guess everyone do share some personal info to some extend but I would understand if you don't want to say it.

I don't know what to do with my life yet, so I thought maybe it could be an inspiration to me. I am in my early twenties btw, I am afraid it could be too late to choose a path now :feelsbadman:

Anyways on second though I think it would be better for you to not share personal info on this forum. I mean I guess everyone do share some personal info to some extend but I would understand if you don't want to say it.

I didn’t know what to do with my life too. I wasn’t good at school and I had no intention to go to college. My high school friend told me he was applying for a job and asked me if I wanted to apply with him and I did. It was the only job I applied for and I got the job. Basically I got lucky and if I didn’t I don’t know where I would be right now.

Fate or most sub 5 men post HS and college is to wageslave for the rest of their lives, and be alone.