Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fatcels = Trucels?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Being fat means you have trash, poor, mentally ill life and need to cope with food and most fatties die as fatasses, less than 1% chance of ever maintaining healthy weight when you’re an adult male. :blackpill:
Researchers with the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) in the United Kingdom used a decade’s worth of digital health records for 278,982 people — 129,194 men and 149,788 women — and concluded current methods of getting people to lose weight aren’t working.
Researchers said the overall chances of an obese man obtaining a normal body weight were 1 in 210. For women, it was 1 in 124.

Those odds worsen as a person’s weight increases.

Men with a BMI over 40 had a 1 in 1,290 chance of becoming healthy while women in that category had a 1 in 677 chance

Suicidefuel for @Fat Link

Inb4 retards say fatcel = volcel even though most people here are normal weight, if all you had to do to not be an incel was not be fat, then this forum wouldn't exist

I'm obesecel
RIP me i guess

Less than 1%? That's the dumbest theory ever

its hell on earth to be fat

u r always tired

always sad
and your bones hurt

It's over for me

No, fatcels (if they were to be Chads or normies at a normal weight) are volcels for the most part, just like how mentalcels are fakecels. Sure you might be involuntary celibate (or at least have a harder time getting foids) because of your weight, but obesity isn't intrinsic. Also, fat men can still get laid if they're tall.

Now if you are already an incel or you're a manlet, then even if you're fat you're still an incel. Not gonna shame you if that's the result of LDARmaxxing and choosing food to cope when people choose to cope with other self-harming addictions like drugs and alcohol but we don't shame them.

What about underweight men?

I'm actually 54KG lol

Usually fat cels are subhumans even without being fat, they just gave up and cope with food

They just need to bloatmaxx, very easy now with highly processed foods.
No, I'm asking for similar studies done about underweight men trying to gain and get in the healthy weight.

Did you find any?

do fat people bones really hurt doe? never heard that one

Bumpmaxx for more responses.

Now if you are already an incel or you're a manlet, then even if you're fat you're still an incel. Not gonna shame you if that's the result of LDARmaxxing and choosing food to cope when people choose to cope with other self-harming addictions like drugs and alcohol

No, skinny fats are truecels

Inb4 retards say fatcel = volcel even though most people here are normal weight, if all you had to do to not be an incel was not be fat, then this forum wouldn't exist
The point is that someone who's fat is unattractive because of their choices. You can choose to not be fat. If you're fat there's a very obvious and easy thing you can do in order to improve your chances with women but you just choose not to.

How many people are truly volcel besides the christcuck types anyways?

Last edited:
If you're fat there's a very obvious and easy thing you can do
Researchers said the overall chances of an obese man obtaining a normal body weight were 1 in 210. For women, it was 1 in 124.

The point is that someone who's fat is unattractive because of their choices. You can choose to not be fat. If you're fat there's a very obvious and easy thing you can do in order to improve your chances with women but you just choose not to.
This is one of the biggest copes I’ve seen, I see fat guys with foids a lot while I see no underweight guys like myself with a gf

Not every fat person is fat bc they're depressed. I was a fat fuck when puberty hit me in 5th grade but I wasn't depressed, I just had a big appetite

This is one of the biggest copes I’ve seen, I see fat guys with foids a lot while I see no underweight guys like myself with a gf
Yeah if you're a skeletoncel you'll also have a hard time. There's a middle ground. Eat more.