Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcels, Lose the Fat!

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
r5SxiwZ.jpg

iiiTeMpeR said:

I mean Zyros is another example of improvements in aesthetics fat wise. (man, fuck that fakecel)

But its not like everyone will look better at low body fat. Not enough at least. Maybe go from a 2 to a 3 or a 2 to a 4.

I only went from incel to incel when I lost 75 pounds.

I got worse when I lost weight. I gained it back and don't care anymore.

I know, but it's so hard, mainly when you're skinnyfat, what means you need to eat less and less than before

The cravings are so hard, you feel miserable, you feel like you lost your only pleasure, it's a vicious cycle, wonder if I'll ever have the force of will to actully do it

got some hormones for my thyroid, lost about 8 pounds this week. might all be waterweight, but it's whatever.
should I make a before/after for when I get there?

Currently trying to lose fat, will probably be a subhuman baby face with low T no jaw though.

ordinaryotaku said:

Same.

skinnyfat said:
I know, but it's so hard, mainly when you're skinnyfat, what means you need to eat less and less than before

The cravings are so hard, you feel miserable, you feel like you lost your only pleasure, it's a vicious cycle, wonder if I'll ever have the force of will to actully do it

I know what you mean. I've been going through it since I was 16. I reached 298 pounds and dropped down to 200, then fluctuated back and forth 30-40+ pounds. 

Losing the weight does absolutely nothing for my looks and I'm treated exactly the same as when I'm obese. It's also pretty horrible that one by one the vices I used to use to cope are no longer an option.

Cigarettes, weed, binge eating, gaming. All gone save a little gaming here and there, but even that brings me no joy.

I hate how I can't cling on to this cope. The only place I store fat is my fucking legs. My upper body and face are fucking skeletal.

QuantumDummy said:
Same.

I know what you mean. I've been going through it since I was 16. I reached 298 pounds and dropped down to 200, then fluctuated back and forth 30-40+ pounds. 

Losing the weight does absolutely nothing for my looks and I'm treated exactly the same as when I'm obese. It's also pretty horrible that one by one the vices I used to use to cope are no longer an option.

Cigarettes, weed, binge eating, gaming. All gone save a little gaming here and there, but even that brings me no joy.

It only works if you have max. 50lbs to lose. And cut to genuinely low body fat %. I'm 90lbs over so it's over for me. Completely pointless endeavor.

>just work out bro!
>lose the fat!
>there's a chad in you!
biggest lie in the world. the face & personality is everything. what's the point in a healthier, muscular body when everything else is lacking. i wish i knew this before i started to try, so much time wasted

vQ5yapG.jpg

QuantumDummy said:
ordinaryotaku said:
Same.

skinnyfat said:
I know what you mean. I've been going through it since I was 16. I reached 298 pounds and dropped down to 200, then fluctuated back and forth 30-40+ pounds.

I'm starting to realize that only people with ugly faces get treated poorly. It's not the losing weight, so getting a better body makes people treat you better, it's the face gains. People would treat obese/anorexic people with attractive faces better than muscular guys with ugly faces.

man i wish it was as easy as it is saying it. losing weight is one of the hardest things i have ever done. feels like my entire life had to change, like my life had to now revolve around losing weight.

I went from 5'8 195 to 5'8 160 and the only thing that changed is that I can't eat the good shit anymore

GeneticFilth said:
I'm starting to realize that only people with ugly faces get treated poorly. It's not the losing weight, so getting a better body makes people treat you better, it's the face gains. People would treat obese/anorexic people with attractive faces better than muscular guys with ugly faces.

That's all it is, your face. I didn't work out and get a good phsyique or anything but I dropped a lot of weight and still there's no attraction from females. My cousin had no problem getting girls in college, he's actually in a relationship now with this decent looking chick from the Dominican Republic. 

He's like 6'2 but really overweight with a big ass double chin and has no problem getting a girl.. Please, someone explain that.. Meanwhile I've never had a gf, sex, or signs of attraction and I'm 20 fuckin' 3. I know I'm ugly, I'm good at judging looks and my face just doesn't cut it. 

I wish I were just neurotypical and could live in bliss and not obsess over this every day. It's miserable and seeps it's way into every facet of my life and how I see and interact with the world.

truecel23 said:
I mean Zyros is another example of improvements in aesthetics fat wise

I'm pretty sure @Zyros argues that it was losing enough weight and bodyfat to make his face start to lose fat was what made him more attractive. I think I remember him making threads saying how the last few pounds transformed his face, but I think this should ping him for a reply.

Although I'll be posting some studies in my lookism thread around being fat too soon, that might help help some believe getting thin again will help.

I've always had trouble with weight too, just after I went to university I started gymceling and the leanest I got was when I used clenbuterol or ECA stacked. That made it easy but then my heart had palpitations and I had to stop. I was bluepilled then though and didn't think that getting super lean mattered, it was about feeling confidence in myself, getting stronger, and not giving off the "doesn't care about personal health" vibe - beliefs which stopped me focusing on being attractive because I was happy with myself. I didn't have the problem of being disgusted at myself in the mirror here some have, it's just other people call me ugly.

This time I am going for lean, maybe bulking up is only good if you have a small frame you need to offset? @kino - You look like a bear man, I look similar because of large frame. I think we have to resist gains in a way, like in those /fit/ montages where men have got huge but their faces are still chubby. Being a bear man is not what we need, if you don't enjoy lifting ( I never did ) then giving up the feeling of progression and being stronger isn't much of a sacrifice, it just becomes a chore. Someone else somewhere on this forum said that the point of the gym for us is to allow us to get thin enough to lower facial fat yet not look like we've just come out of a concentration camp.

I was completely disheartened when gymceling didn't work for me, from multiple angles because it was meaningless for my depression too. Facing the prospect of doing it all again, and then further, is unappealing. That's why I'm focusing on lookism, to provide belief that it might at least pay off this time. It might not make me attractive, but it might boost me beyond subhuman.

torujo said:
>tfw skinny and fat face

Hit the gym, do a bulk and then when you do a cut, you will probably end up losing that stubborn facial fat you're holding on to.

Wizard said:
I'm pretty sure @Zyros argues that it was losing enough weight and bodyfat to make his face start to lose fat was what made him more attractive. I think I remember him making threads saying how the last few pounds transformed his face, but I think this should ping him for a reply.

Although I'll be posting some studies in my lookism thread around being fat too soon, that might help help some believe getting thin again will help.

I've always had trouble with weight too, just after I went to university I started gymceling and the leanest I got was when I used clenbuterol or ECA stacked. That made it easy but then my heart had palpitations and I had to stop. I was bluepilled then though and didn't think that getting super lean mattered, it was about feeling confidence in myself, getting stronger, and not giving off the "doesn't care about personal health" vibe - beliefs which stopped me focusing on being attractive because I was happy with myself. I didn't have the problem of being disgusted at myself in the mirror here some have, it's just other people call me ugly.

This time I am going for lean, maybe bulking up is only good if you have a small frame you need to offset? @kino - You look like a bear man, I look similar because of large frame. I think we have to resist gains in a way, like in those /fit/ montages where men have got huge but their faces are still chubby. Being a bear man is not what we need, if you don't enjoy lifting ( I never did ) then giving up the feeling of progression and being stronger isn't much of a sacrifice, it just becomes a chore. Someone else somewhere on this forum said that the point of the gym for us is to allow us to get thin enough to lower facial fat yet not look like we've just come out of a concentration camp.

I was completely disheartened when gymceling didn't work for me, from multiple angles because it was meaningless for my depression too. Facing the prospect of doing it all again, and then further, is unappealing. That's why I'm focusing on lookism, to provide belief that it might at least pay off this time. It might not make me attractive, but it might boost me beyond subhuman.

My major improvement I think that came from bone structure maturing towards my mid 20's, thats what got me out of inceldom. Face fat reduction was a nice bonus tho.

Zyros said:
My major improvement I think that came from bone structure maturing towards my mid 20's, thats what got me out of inceldom. Face fat reduction was a nice bonus tho.

Oh lol, must have misremembered. Oh well, still keeping to my plan to see.

Wizard said:

He wasn't bad looking at all before that. No reason to be incel.

Wizard said:

That's what's so fucked up about losing weight. You can lose a decent amount and your face still looks almost just as fat, which makes people quit and think losing weight does nothing for them, while they were only a few pounds away from actual change happening to their face.

The amount of fat you lose and gain to your face also changes with time (you carry less fat on your face when you get older). I did a cut a few years ago and my face still looked a bit chubby despite me not being overweight, then I gained some back, did another cut and suddenly my face was really lean at the same body fat (hollow cheeks vs slightly chubby cheeks). Then when I started bulking again and gaining some fat back, I gained much less fat to my face and my face looks leaner now than it did after my first cut despite being over 20% body fat. 

Wizard said:
Someone else somewhere on this forum said that the point of the gym for us is to allow us to get thin enough to lower facial fat yet not look like we've just come out of a concentration camp.

That was me  :cool:

skinnyfat said:

Yes, this is the hardest part, eating healthy and exercising is easy if you stick to a routine, but once you get the cravings for a candy or mcdonalds, it's suffering for at least a day

I've been managing to lose some weight, but it's fucking hard when you're lonely, no one to help you keep motivated and distracted. Another reason why fat women are lazy cunts, they have everyone cheering them but don't make a move to change.

anon_899 said:
skinnyfat said:
Yes, this is the hardest part, eating healthy and exercising is easy if you stick to a routine, but once you get the cravings for a candy or mcdonalds, it's suffering for at least a day
I've been managing to lose some weight, but it's fucking hard when you're lonely, no one to help you keep motivated and distracted. Another reason why fat women are lazy cunts, they have everyone cheering them but don't make a move to change.

It's just constant suffering, 24/7 the hardest looksmaxxing procedure by far, it's actually easier to save up thousands of dollars for surgery and letting the Dr doing it all than losing bodyfat until 11%~

skinnyfat said:

What I'm doing this time is trying to turn losing weight in to an act, it's a bit hard because there's a bias towards thinking you have to be consciously doing something for it to be "you doing something". Losing weight is largely a waiting game, I think exercise becomes a bit of a representational activity that makes people think their actions are losing them the weight when they're waiting for their body to consume the calories, that's not all it is of course.

If you're legitimately suffering from depression/loneliness/etc then giving up pleasure is stupidly hard, your body is craving it not only as pleasure but also to be "enthralled by impressions" as an escape from thinking. I remember losing control to my body plenty of times when it NEEDED pleasure and knew it was there. You need a belief that things will pay off, willpower is an aggregate of multiple different drives.

*edit:* I was raised in a vegetarian household where we ate nutritious home cooked food, so I never got this boost people get from eating mcdonalds and drinking coke all their life and then suddenly chicken&rice makes them feel great. I get ridiculous levels of hunger eating bulky nutritious meals, so I know the feelings well. Funnily enough hunger is one of the things studied around obesity that shows biological basis, blame your genetics for the having a bit more hunger if you want as long as you realize you have to fight it and can - and if you're not a 600lb kid you're probably not a hungry mutant.

Since losing weight is just a waiting game I've started to pay attention to the hunger and say "My body is consuming calories. I am consuming calories". It stops you thinking of the moment as resisting the hunger pains, thinking of it as doing nothing while you resist the hunger and craving for pleasure. Your body is your action, just because it does it automatically does not mean it's not an action of your existence. "I am consuming calories. My body is consuming calories". Then every moment feels active, like you're working towards a goal, if you believe it will honestly be better. The suffering becomes internal and active, instead of an external pressure on you that you're resisting. This probably wouldn't have worked for me a few years ago, so if it doesn't work for you don't worry too much. Other things changed between then and now for me and it might just be a temporary thought that never works.

CopingGymcel said:
That was me 
Well it was awesome, it stuck in my head and it's how I see it now. Thanks.

Wizard said:
skinnyfat said:
What I'm doing this time is trying to turn losing weight in to an act, it's a bit hard because there's a bias towards thinking you have to be consciously doing something for it to be "you doing something". Losing weight is largely a waiting game, I think exercise becomes a bit of a representational activity that makes people think their actions are losing them the weight when they're waiting for their body to consume the calories, that's not all it is of course.
If you're legitimately suffering from depression/loneliness/etc then giving up pleasure is stupidly hard, your body is craving it not only as pleasure but also to be "enthralled by impressions" as an escape from thinking. I remember losing control to my body plenty of times when it NEEDED pleasure and knew it was there. You need a belief that things will pay off, willpower is an aggregate of multiple different drives.
Since losing weight is just a waiting game I've started to pay attention to the hunger and say "My body is consuming calories. I am consuming calories". It stops you thinking of the moment as resisting the hunger pains, thinking of it as doing nothing while you resist the hunger and craving for pleasure. Your body is your action, just because it does it automatically does not mean it's not an action of your existence. "I am consuming calories. My body is consuming calories". Then every moment feels active, like you're working towards a goal, if you believe it will honestly be better. The suffering becomes internal and active, instead of an external pressure on you that you're resisting. This probably wouldn't have worked for me a few years ago, so if it doesn't work for you don't worry too much. Other things changed between then and now for me and it might just be a temporary thought that never works.
CopingGymcel said:
That was me
Well it was awesome, it stuck in my head and it's how I see it now. Thanks.

Are you running anorexia game?

People with bad facial bone structure shouldn't even try losing the fat, it will only make your face look even worse.
If you have a decent jaw line, chin and cheek bones, then go for it.

Also, it only works with overweight/mildly obese people, not land whales that end up with flappy disgusting skin hanging.

skinnyfat said:
Are you running anorexia game?

Lol, might as well be. I guess they have similar techniques, but we know there's a threshold where it gets counterproductive. Hence the avoiding looking like a concentration camp victim. Anorexics consider the objectively unhealthy ( underweight, malnourished bone bending, and organs shutting down ) as the pinnacle of beauty and as a representation of their values and self. That's why they need to post pictures of attractive female celebrities eating pizza to mock them, that's their malfunction really. I don't think anyone focusing on lean-ness here has those errors, they just want to get thin enough that they're attractive enough to others; paradoxically we have a healthy separation between our looks and our sense of self despite believing looks mediate everything.

As a general rule what is a good body fat to be at before deiciding if it’s over or not?
I'd say 13 percent, up to where your abs are pretty much visible with your shirt off, and you can see your jaw or lack of jaw.

A little old post to bump, especially on a topic that's discussed often.

I am skinny fat, puffy face, idk how my bone structure looks underneath so I am not sure whether I could be Chad tier under the fat or Hamlossus tier, than again, I am just a chick repellant in general