Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill fatcels are the biggest volcels

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
Fatcels are the biggest volcels. All you have to do is not eat the doughnut on the krispy kreme stand. Just dont buy it!!!. Spend that money on buying healthier foods instead. Instead of having brownies for dessert, have an apple or a banana instead. Just don't overeat excess on carbs and fats. Just replace sodas with water.(water is much cheaper anyways.) Just dont eat oily food or fast food and try to avoid it. Instead of having a full bag of crisps, have half a bag and have the other half tommorow.

Meanwhil skinny cels like me have to spend half of my paycheck on food, Eat 4000 calories a day. I have to forcefed my self sometimes. I have to eat 150-200 grams of proteins per day, and 550g of carbs per day to increase my weight. And even with all of that, i barely gain any weight. Ive only gained like 1-2 pounds max in a month despite me eating over 3500-4000 calories per day for an entire month. It's so bad i have to force fed my self sometimes.

Not only do i have to spend all my money in my paycheck for food, I also have to go to gym like 5x a week minimum. I have to take time off studying and go to the gym almost everyday. If you're fat then it must be so easy to loose weight. all you have to do is not be a lazy piece of shit and eat less. All fat cels need to do is eat lesser calories than what they burn. Which isnt hard cuz fruits and vegetables are low in calories while high in fibre. eat clean. Just don't overput oil in your food like a retard and y'all would be fine. And do cardio like 3-4x a week. That's it. It is much simpler than gaining weight. Since people with a fast metabolism like me have to eat at least 300-400 calories more than what they burn.

I was overweight. Now I'm not. Where the fuck is my supposedly attractive face and big dick hidden behind the fat?

You’re forgetting height and autism

Fatcels are the biggest volcels. All you have to do is not eat the doughnut on the krispy kreme stand. Just dont buy it!!!. Spend that money on buying healthier foods instead. Instead of having brownies for dessert, have an apple or a banana instead. Just don't overeat excess on carbs and fats. Just replace sodas with water.(water is much cheaper anyways.) Just dont eat oily food or fast food and try to avoid it. Instead of having a full bag of crisps, have half a bag and have the other half tommorow.

Meanwhil skinny cels like me have to spend half of my paycheck on food, Eat 4000 calories a day. I have to forcefed my self sometimes. I have to eat 150-200 grams of proteins per day, and 550g of carbs per day to increase my weight. And even with all of that, i barely gain any weight. Ive only gained like 1-2 pounds max in a month despite me eating over 3500-4000 calories per day for an entire month. It's so bad i have to force fed my self sometimes.

Not only do i have to spend all my money in my paycheck for food, I also have to go to gym like 5x a week minimum. I have to take time off studying and go to the gym almost everyday. If you're fat then it must be so easy to loose weight. all you have to do is not be a lazy piece of shit and eat less. All fat cels need to do is eat lesser calories than what they burn. Which isnt hard cuz fruits and vegetables are low in calories while high in fibre. eat clean. Just don't overput oil in your food like a retard and y'all would be fine. And do cardio like 3-4x a week. That's it. It is much simpler than gaining weight. Since people with a fast metabolism like me have to eat at least 300-400 calories more than what they burn.
Easy for you genetic lottery natural skinnycels to say as your bodies are not pre-disposed to sugar, salt and saturated fats addiction.

Willpower doesn’t work either or rather it only works up to a point.

Most of those Biggest Loser competitors gained all of their weight back after the show was over or at least most of it and for those familiar with youtube e-celebrities both Boogie and Wings “beat the surgery” ie they stretched out their stomaches overtime after gastric bypass surgery and are fat as fuck once again.

So the only viable hope for us fat fucks is dangerous new weight loss drugs such as Ozempic and Wegovy and the like but that’s if you can even get your hands on them (due to shortages) but also getting back to the danger part of things they can or have been known to cause stomach paralysis so that’s just great as we’d only be trading one problem for another.

I was only able to lose over 200lbs by nearly dying and being placed in a medically induced coma for two weeks then laid up in a hospital bed still after that unable to walk for like a month and a half after that as well since my throat was raw and swollen from traumatic intubation I was unable to eat on my own and was fed intravenously through a tube during that time on a strict calorie controlled doctor/dietitian ordered program.

So genetics are no joke.

They ARE your destiny.

Easy for you genetic lottery natural skinnycels to say as your bodies are not pre-disposed to sugar, salt and saturated fats addiction.
exactly

Funny thing is on those my 600 pound life episodes they always have a partner it seems jfl, but I agree. Not being chronically obese is something you can control and do

More fatcel slander from high metabolism skinnytards, there is no weightloss for height or face retard. All anti-fatcels presumed that fatcels are secret chads/normies when most fatcels are subhumans that cope with food

Just loose weight bro then you could easily get white and latina becky

You’re right. Fatcels dont even have to lose the weight, they’re just fakecels flat out.

If you’re tall and have a 7+ face you’re set, using your weight as an excuse is just being a volcel. Women don’t care if you have a belly, they care if you are 5’4 with a high pitched voice

I think if you haven't tried to lose weight seriously then yes you are a fakecel.
I used to be a fatcel and was convinced that it was just muh metabolism. It turns out when you consume goyslop constantly your metabolism will always be shit. The only reason 'chads' can consume so much junk is because they are typically athletic and move around all day.
Either try extended fasting or keto to reset your insulin and work from there.

Obviously since I am still on this forum it's not like it revealed gigamogger bones, but I feel healthier in general.

In a similar boat, but the worst part is getting sick and losing all that hard-earned but barely noticeable muscle mass just like nothing in a single day of fever.

STFU you little bitch. Complaining about being skinny is like complaining about female.

I think if you haven't tried to lose weight seriously then yes you are a fakecel.
I used to be a fatcel and was convinced that it was just muh metabolism. It turns out when you consume goyslop constantly your metabolism will always be shit. The only reason 'chads' can consume so much junk is because they are typically athletic and move around all day.
Either try extended fasting or keto to reset your insulin and work from there.

Obviously since I am still on this forum it's not like it revealed gigamogger bones, but I feel healthier in general.
This is the reality of 99.99999$% of fatcels, this shit isn't a very tail not a lot of htns and chad potentials that are hidden beneath the fat, in fact being fat wouldn't stop people with height and faces

Reported for retarded opinion

This is part of why i don't bother going to the gym
1 Im too scared
2 Im too lazy
3 Im so skinny it wouldn't make any difference and one missed day would erase all progress.

Underneath their fat is a recessed lower jaw. I got quite skinny from obese, but absolutely nothing has changed for me. I've even got a jawline now. I don't gym though. There are no exercises for your height and no machines for your race.

Fatcel = volcel until proven otherwise

Losing weight wouldn't fix the issue because of loose skin that might scare off foids even more than fat

Both are volcels, if you want something truly , you’ll attain it no matter the challenges

If they had bad bones it's Copes.

Going from obese to skinnyfat was easy but I can’t go onto the next step.

I was overweight since I was 20 years old because I gave up on life and now I'm 33 and I am concerned that I will get diabetes and cancer or a heart attack because of my degenerate lifestyle I never exercise and I sit around my apartment smoking pot all day if I'm not at work wage slaving my life away I do occasionally have fuck up days but I've been avoiding alcohol at the very least and I am trying not to touch carbs

They have it I think

Fatcels are the biggest volcels.
I'm fatcel.
And the point is loneliness and depression comes first.
Then to feel somewhat happy you start to eat unhealthy and caloric food.
And then you are fatcel.
So fatcels are trucels like any other trucel.

This advice is not different than when normtards are like "go to the gym bruh."

Agreed if their bone structure is fine
They’re volcels

Well if you had the same genetics as fatcels your metabolism would be very slow and you would produce much more ghrelin then you are now