Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcel predatorcel slaps himself and tries to puke when caught

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-n2lQ5QF8s

4:05 when he slaps himself and 7:08 for puke. He also punches a wall at 3:40. Nigga was low IQ enough to believe a jailbait foid would like to meet him and then sent rape threats, he was asking for jail tbh kek. Those wannabe cops in the video were pretty professional tbh, I've watched countless of predator catchers videos and most are very unprofessional, just roasting the predators and making fun of them instead of doing anything useful.

are any of these cucks chasing female predators?

Long ago I watched one vid of a predator catchers team that caught a foid autistic predator, it was in UK too. I don't remember if she was trying to groom a boy or foid. But I've never found it again. Oh and they treated her much better than male predators, double standards again :feelsseriously:

Female pedos rarely attack stranger kids. Most of their victims are their relatives or kids they can easily dominate. Most of them are teachers for the same reason.

can't see it
Long ago I watched one vid of a predator catchers team that caught a foid autistic predator, it was in UK too. I don't remember if she was trying to groom a boy or foid. But I've never found it again. Oh and they treated her much better than male predators, double standards again :feelsseriously:
of course
They don't really give a shit when a foid does it
Even if the foids stand trial, they will get a lighter sentence than men

Female pedos rarely attack stranger kids. Most of their victims are their relatives or kids they can easily dominate. Most of them are teachers for the same reason.
They are also way more secretive. You wouldn't see one do some low iQ shit like talk to kids through dating apps. I think studies show that only men who are pedos have a correlation with low iq

Fuck, man, even autistic women would rather risk prison time than go for me. :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back