Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcel gains 6 PSL POINTS after dropping insane amounts of bodyfat(Ultimate looksmax)

i lost weight twice in my life. talking not ripped but would pass them indexes for physicals even with big bones. it didnt help any. probably lead me to the not giving a fuck mentality i have now!

but as far as diets go, i would suggest just going on a raw meat/dairy diet with some veggies/fruit when you dont want to lsoe weight. brain pretty much runs off of sat fat and your hormones cholesterol. problem with meat of course is when ya cook it, all the nutrients leave it. you're stuck with the anti/malnutrition stuff vegans eat to try to get that. just avoid oils because that messes up the arteries!

Narazz said:
i lost weight twice in my life. talking not ripped but would pass them indexes for physicals even with big bones. it didnt help any. probably lead me to the not giving a fuck mentality i have now!

but as far as diets go, i would suggest just going on a raw meat/dairy diet with some veggies/fruit when you dont want to lsoe weight. brain pretty much runs off of sat fat and your hormones cholesterol.  problem with meat of course is when ya cook it, all the nutrients leave it. you're stuck with the anti/malnutrition stuff vegans eat to try to get that. just avoid oils because that messes up the arteries!

Hey dude thanks for reaching out

Let me start with the basic PSL questions ?

How tall are you
How old are you
How many girls did you slay in your life
current/former amount of tinder matches

The jawline change doesn't add up

VST said:
>tfw already normal weight
>tfw 5/10

It's the worst feel, you can't even looksmaxxx at this point.

5/10 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STFU COPER

KilluminoidBR said:
5/10 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STFU COPER

Not even coping kek, when I posted my pics on here people were calling me a fakecel and a mentalcel(which is more accurate)

Teddyzander said:
Hi!

So I'm the guy in these pictures (I'm actually curious to know where you got the picture of me in the white shirt, didn't know that it was public!). My original reddit post is here ( https://www.reddit.com/r/uglyduckling/comments/7v5tmw/lost_50kg_110lbs_in_18_months_after_a_rugby/ ), and I created a follow up with more proof here ( https://imgur.com/a/LV0X0 )

If you guys have any particular questions, feel free to message me either here (although I'm not entirely sure how this website works), or on reddit! I answered a lot of questions in the original post, so feel free to browse to see if our question is answered there. If not, HMU!

Ed

Fuck u Chad, there are people who lose just as much weight but still stay incel because they don't have GENETICS.

I've been fit my entire life but don't have 1/10 of your facial bone mass. Seeing your "inspiring" sorry only makes me want to lie down and rot even more, because no matter how hard I work, you'll always be treated way better by men and women, you'll always get tons more pussy, and you'll always be treated like a god on these kinds of forums.

Teddyzander said:
Hi!

So I'm the guy in these pictures (I'm actually curious to know where you got the picture of me in the white shirt, didn't know that it was public!). My original reddit post is here ( https://www.reddit.com/r/uglyduckling/comments/7v5tmw/lost_50kg_110lbs_in_18_months_after_a_rugby/ ), and I created a follow up with more proof here ( https://imgur.com/a/LV0X0 )

If you guys have any particular questions, feel free to message me either here (although I'm not entirely sure how this website works), or on reddit! I answered a lot of questions in the original post, so feel free to browse to see if our question is answered there. If not, HMU!

Ed

Stop LARPing
Anyways how can normies expect us to compete against people like him? I bet that cunt already impregnated 100s of women with more of them fighting for his seed.

Zielony4 said:
What's your height? Sorry if you posted and I missed it.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I thought I would get an email when people responded! I'm 6"2

Pouuop said:
Hey dude thanks for reaching out

Let me start with the basic PSL questions ?

How tall are you
How old are you
How many girls did you slay in your life
current/former amount of tinder matches

Hey, happy to answer any questions!

- I'm 6"2

- I'm currently 23 (though went through the transformation from 20 to 22)

- I have slept with 4 woman in my lifetime

- I haven't used tinder in a long time, though it's how i found my girlfriend!

I think it's important to now that I have had the same girlfriend for four years, and we were together before, during and after (currently!) the transformation!

Ed

fatcel = volcel

He already was good looking, all he had to do was lose the fat.

For us truecels we have bad bone structure either way, fat or not.

gylo said:
Fuck u Chad, there are people who lose just as much weight but still stay incel because they don't have GENETICS.

I've been fit my entire life but don't have 1/10 of your facial bone mass. Seeing your "inspiring" sorry only makes me want to lie down and rot even more, because no matter how hard I work, you'll always be treated way better by men and women, you'll always get tons more pussy, and you'll always be treated like a god on these kinds of forums.

Hey man,

It sounds like you struggle because you have a terrible attitude. I wasn't an incel before my change because, even though I wasn't good looking in the slightest, I was hardworking, caring, and had other people's best interests at heart, and I never blamed anyone for my problems if I could fix them. Being a good person isn't hardwork, and if it feels like hardwork, you're priorities are in the wrong place. 

I didn't come here to be "treated like a god", I came here because I thought I might be able to help some of you guys. I just reverse image searched my picture, and this forum came up. And, for the record, I don't get "tons more pussy", I've had the same girlfriend for the last 4 years (before and after my change).

Ed

heroinfather said:
if you worked out and studied as much as you complain and cope you would be a ascended

This is a great attitude to have, love it!

towncel said:
The jawline change doesn't add up

You literally can't see my jaw under those chins in the first picture, haha! If you go in the imgur I posted, you might be able to see the change more slowly. I didn't take progress pictures or anything, purely because I wasn't losing weight to get ripped or anything, I was doing to get fit to start rowing

Ed

VST said:
Stop LARPing
Anyways how can normies expect us to compete against people like him? I bet that cunt already impregnated 100s of women with more of them fighting for his seed.

Hey!

I'm not LARPing (although, the original 4chan thread that is sourced in this article is not me!). If you want proof, message me on reddit. You know where to find me.

I'm not in the competition - have a long term girlfriend, with whom I am incredibly happy with!

Ed

These guys weren’t even incels to start with they were good looking

Zielony4 said:
Congrats on the transformation. Mine took me from ugly fat guy to ugly fit guy. Hence, why i'm on the website  :'(

We were all on reddit before, and all met up on this website, so most of us were/are redditors.

Hey,

Congrats on your change too, fit is certainly much better than fat  :bigsmile: if there's anything that my short time in modelling taught me, it's that girls value personality in the long run far more than a good face. Just keep the positive attitude!

Ed

Teddyzander said:
Hey man,

It sounds like you struggle because you have a terrible attitude. I wasn't an incel before my change because, even though I wasn't good looking in the slightest, I was hardworking, caring, and had other people's best interests at heart, and I never blamed anyone for my problems if I could fix them. Being a good person isn't hardwork, and if it feels like hardwork, you're priorities are in the wrong place. 

I didn't come here to be "treated like a god", I came here because I thought I might be able to help some of you guys. I just reverse image searched my picture, and this forum came up. And, for the record, I don't get "tons more pussy", I've had the same girlfriend for the last 4 years (before and after my change).

Ed

You literally can't see my jaw under those chins in the first picture, haha! If you go in the imgur I posted, you might be able to see the change more slowly. I didn't take progress pictures or anything, purely because I wasn't losing weight to get ripped or anything, I was doing to get fit to start rowing

Ed

Hey!

I'm not LARPing (although, the original 4chan thread that is sourced in this article is not me!). If you want proof, message me on reddit. You know where to find me.

I'm not in the competition - have a long term girlfriend, with whom I am incredibly happy with!

Ed

Why not just post a verification pic here?

VST said:
Why not just post a verification pic here?

What picture could I post that would verify this for you? I'm obviously cautious to post anything TOO identifying - as I mentioned, I've already encountered 1 or 2 people pretending to be me online.

Teddyzander said:
What picture could I post that would verify this for you? I'm obviously cautious to post anything TOO identifying - as I mentioned, I've already encountered 1 or 2 people pretending to be me online.

Just take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with today's date written on it.

Teddyzander said:
Hey man,

Ed

Ed

Hey!

Ed

fck off normie!

VST said:
Just take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with today's date written on it.

Like so?

Attachments

• 2CBBB360-E23F-4EB4-B011-7B6DD4105F64.jpeg
    2CBBB360-E23F-4EB4-B011-7B6DD4105F64.jpeg
    462.1 KB · Views: 101
how is this lifefuel?

If anything it´s more proof that chad just can´t lose. All he has to do is not eat like a pig while an incel has to save up thousands of dollars for invasive, painful surgery and even then no result is guaranteed.

you could already see his good visible cheeckbones. Its always over for people with flat zygos like me

Teddyzander said:
Hey man,

Ed

Ed

Hey!

Ed

>You literally can't see my jaw under those chins in the first picture, haha!

you could expect that. You already had those hollow cheecks when u were fat due to your good cheeckbones. They werent flat as 90% of the people here. 

51b219b98b6e801a7191a8aff152e8fd.png

Kmd2m1B.png

Just look at the red line ive drawn. You could even see your cheeckbones and wide jawline when u were fat. 

Good zygos, visible cheeckbones = good jawline

Lol at people getting mad at him