Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women will do nothing but put you down. Don't talk to them

B

bcroger

Captain
★★★★★
40% brag
Fat women tend to be hyper, hyper, hyper sensitive whenever they believe that someone is making a reference to their weight, but they will gladly insult others for THEIR weight.I heard this sheboon tell this Asian (Asian American) lady “we need to Americanize you and feed you” . The Asian said “well actually I’m trying to lose a bit of weight”

About a few days lady later. The blk lady said “you need to get Americanized and eat” the Asian woman seemed to get angry this time. She said “ I like the way I look” ( in a way that implies that fat ppl are less attractive) the blk lady said “ if you like the way you look then why are you trying to lose weight” then the Asian lady said something back ( but I forgot what it was). The sheboon began to chimp out and claimed that the asian lady never really liked the way she looked because she was trying to lose weight.

When I was in the 8th grade, this one obese hispanic girl told my then girlfriend "Johnny is retarded" clear jealousy. One time a fat lady at work complained that one of her classes were full of "skinny girls"

Fat men have a more libertarian view of things (live and let live) while fat women are full of jealousy. FAT WOMEN are a very negative force to hang around with/talk to.

When I was in the 8th grade, this one obese hispanic girl told my then girlfriend "Johnny is retarded" clear jealousy.
Fakecels.is

Ban this faggot

ban incoming nigger

Ah yes, we Incels all had that one gf back in HS with the annoying fat friend. Good memories.