Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fat women have ruined going out in public for me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I hate having to see this gigantic blobs walk around and jiggle with each step they take. I hate having to smell their diabetes laden sweat as I wait to check out. Because of women's glutinous actions I can not go anywhere without my eyeballs being assaulted. Even worse is when these rotundus hogs decide to dress immodestly and wear crop tops revealing their ghastly bloated stomachs. Fuck you landwhales you're not attractive.

The only relief I have after walking out of these human zoos with the items I need to survive is knowing these behemoths will face early deaths. God damn humanity

I getchu you..... though tbf the visceral disgust I feel towards fat women is probably what foids feel when they hear me open my mouth... :feelskek:

Yeah, too bad fat foids don't face as much health problems like fat men. That's why there are more fat foids than fat fags.

Idgaf about those fat hoes i just hate getting heightmogged by others

Idgaf about those fat hoes i just hate getting heightmogged by others

I getchu you..... though tbf the visceral disgust I feel towards fat women is probably what foids feel when they hear me open my mouth... :feelskek:
True

Yeah, too bad fat foids don't face as much health problems like fat men. That's why there are more fat foids than fat fags.
They do face health problems

Maybe thats why they do it? The fat foids go out in public I mean, and dress like sluts on top of it. They enjoy the disgust they cause, because like me I also enjoy disgusting foids....

Maybe thats why they do it? The fat foids go out in public I mean, and dress like sluts on top of it. They enjoy the disgust they cause, because like me I also enjoy disgusting foids....
They actually think they're attractive.

I always GET FUCKING PISSED about fat woman. At least fat man agree they look like shit and are unhealthy. All the jewish corporations are trying to normalize obesity. These FUCKING FOIDS always complain about "discrimination", like a quarter of the world is undernourished and you are over eating without any concern. They always try to gaslight us that they are beautiful. They tell about bullshit health conditions that make them a whale.

Woman's is mainly judged by their weights and for men its height. But in the former case they have control on it and still refuse to stay in shape.

If you want ragefuel read this soy and comments

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/17uuy1n/how_society_treats_fat_women/

I always GET FUCKING PISSED about fat woman. At least fat man agree they look like shit and are unhealthy. All the jewish corporations are trying to normalize obesity. These FUCKING FOIDS always complain about "discrimination", like a quarter of the world is undernourished and you are over eating without any concern. They always try to gaslight us that they are beautiful. They tell about bullshit health conditions that make them a whale.

Woman's is mainly judged by their weights and for men its height. But in the former case they have control on it and still refuse to stay in shape.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/17uuy1n/how_society_treats_fat_women/

THIS. You should make this into a separate post. It needs more attention

Also the user name is Hungry_Lobster_1253 :feelskek: :feelskek:

They disgust me. At least fat men never bitch about being called a fat bastard by their own work mates and friends. Most men know they need to lose weight and will happily accept being told that.

Foids on the other hand get offended when a certain piece of clothing isnt stocked in XXXXL. I'd never date fat bitch, if I had the chance. I stay in shape and deserve a foid who is also in shape.

THIS. You should make this into a separate post. It needs more attention
Yeah, I will add some more things and post it. I FUCKKING HATE FAT FOIDS.

I want to rape them

They disgust me. At least fat men never bitch about being called a fat bastard by their own work mates and friends. Most men know they need to lose weight and will happily accept being told that.

Foids on the other hand get offended when a certain piece of clothing isnt stocked in XXXXL. I'd never date fat bitch, if I had the chance. I stay in shape and deserve a foid who is also in shape.
EXACTLY

how are land whales not dropping like flies??
they are fat and got diseases

Only benefit they provide to society is to the local McDonalds and the hospitals

Ive never understood people having an obsession with food. When im out, i rarely have the urge to go to some fast food place or restaurant. I dont have any favourite foods whereas most normies do, especially the fatties. Ive always been a picky eater with little appetite.

Ive never understood people having an obsession with food. When im out, i rarely have the urge to go to some fast food place or restaurant. I dont have any favourite foods whereas most normies do, especially the fatties. Ive always been a picky eater with little appetite.
Because they're animalistic pigs.

I hate having to see this gigantic blobs walk around and jiggle with each step they take. I hate having to smell their diabetes laden sweat as I wait to check out. Because of women's glutinous actions I can not go anywhere without my eyeballs being assaulted. Even worse is when these rotundus hogs decide to dress immodestly and wear crop tops revealing their ghastly bloated stomachs. Fuck you landwhales you're not attractive.

The only relief I have after walking out of these human zoos with the items I need to survive is knowing these behemoths will face early deaths. God damn humanity
Put land whales in there natural habitats

i hate fat foids, the fact they pull while being a fucking landwhale obese fuckers piss me off so bad. you open instagram, and you just see these landwhale fucks getting glazed in the comments by other women or even guys. like these niggas be glazing these fat bitches so much they actually think theyre attractve when theyre the opposite. "curvy" nigga you're just a obese fucker. meanwhile these foids expect their men to be fit and 6 feet

i hate fat foids, the fact they pull while being a fucking landwhale obese fuckers piss me off so bad. you open instagram, and you just see these landwhale fucks getting glazed in the comments by other women or even guys. like these niggas be glazing these fat bitches so much they actually think theyre attractve when theyre the opposite. "curvy" nigga you're just a obese fucker. meanwhile these foids expect their men to be fit and 6 feet
Exactly.

Nothing more disgusting than seeing whales showing skin, I hate seeing foids show skin in general but for whales it's worse

Fucking hoeflation and hypergamy

Nothing more disgusting than seeing whales showing skin, I hate seeing foids show skin in general but for whales it's worse

Fucking hoeflation and hypergamy
Agreed

They just have sons and pass those health problems onto them. Like Autism.

What’s truly insane is these ham planets will pull betabux pay piggies anyway, many men are willing to support them and pay for their children. That shit boggles the mind. It’s truly fucked up how lopsided the dating landscape has become with “modern policy”tm and online dating/social media.

Last edited:

Couldn't agree more. These obese foids are celebrated for being gluttonous and lazy, they are validated and praised for it in fact. Meanwhile if an incel does his best to stay in shape it is treated like he didn't even do anything. Gymcels are even laughed at for trying to improve their bodies and fitness, especially if they are manlets. And of course, these fat foids are no less discriminatory towards us than attractive or fit women are. They are Chad-only too. The only difference between the fat foids and Beckies or Stacies, is that the fat foids are more patient to wait to get on Chad's cock carousel, and will settle for a hookup with him, meanwhile Stacy demands a relationship with him.

Just look at how the advertising has changed in women's products (clothing and makeup, etc). There are always obese or fat foids in the ads now, whether it is a video ad commercial or just a picture. If you are in the United States and go into Target (large retailer chain store here which is EXTREMELY leftist and very progressive, they always push LGBT shit), you can see that like half the mannequins are now "plus size" mannequins. The pictures of foids on the wall are also fat too in many cases. (Also at my local Target there was only one singular picture of a white man in the advertising... hmm).

The changing of these standards (aka forced diversity and inclusivity and representation, etc) might SOUND like a good thing for some people, but in reality it does nothing for us incels. They will always refuse to put any of us into advertising. For men, you must be above 5'10 and have prior references to even be considered for any kind of acting or modeling, and that is the bare fucking minimum. And I would know because I have looked at the websites for these advertising agencies and other sites too, and they say it right there, usually in the front pages. As always, attractiveness and sex sells, and luckily for the advertisers and companies there are plenty of people who like fat fucks out there (probably because like 2/3rds of Americans are overweight kek).

Couldn't agree more. These obese foids are celebrated for being gluttonous and lazy, they are validated and praised for it in fact. Meanwhile if an incel does his best to stay in shape it is treated like he didn't even do anything. Gymcels are even laughed at for trying to improve their bodies and fitness, especially if they are manlets. And of course, these fat foids are no less discriminatory towards us than attractive or fit women are. They are Chad-only too. The only difference between the fat foids and Beckies or Stacies, is that the fat foids are more patient to wait to get on Chad's cock carousel, and will settle for a hookup with him, meanwhile Stacy demands a relationship with him.

Just look at how the advertising has changed in women's products (clothing and makeup, etc). There are always obese or fat foids in the ads now, whether it is a video ad commercial or just a picture. If you are in the United States and go into Target (large retailer chain store here which is EXTREMELY leftist and very progressive, they always push LGBT shit), you can see that like half the mannequins are now "plus size" mannequins. The pictures of foids on the wall are also fat too in many cases. (Also at my local Target there was only one singular picture of a white man in the advertising... hmm).

The changing of these standards (aka forced diversity and inclusivity and representation, etc) might SOUND like a good thing for some people, but in reality it does nothing for us incels. They will always refuse to put any of us into advertising. For men, you must be above 5'10 and have prior references to even be considered for any kind of acting or modeling, and that is the bare fucking minimum. And I would know because I have looked at the websites for these advertising agencies and other sites too, and they say it right there, usually in the front pages. As always, attractiveness and sex sells, and luckily for the advertisers and companies there are plenty of people who like fat fucks out there (probably because like 2/3rds of Americans are overweight kek).
Yeah this all a jewish conspiracy to decrease life span and fertility. I have explained it here https://incels.is/threads/obese-woman-and-female-privilege.579204

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back