Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women deserve to be miserable

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's easy to lose weight. Just limit the amount of food you eat to one meal. I've starved myself multiple times. But instead of losing weight and being healthy you choose to be unhealthy and consume large amounts of poison into your body. Then you have the nerve to complain that people treat you bad when fat men are also treated poorly. But do you know what fat men don't do? Complain about how they're bullied for being fat, or how they're seen as unattractive. You play the victim while making yourself hideous, making yourself unhealthy and you deserve to suffer. Every fat woman deserves to suffer and they will because being fat is not healthy. And a heart can't support a huge land mass forever. Remember gluttony is a sin, and you'll burn in hell.:feelsthink:

''Having big tits because you're fat is like having a car that's fast because it's falling off a cliff'' - some based redditor from r/4chan

Women are only fat because of the enabling. If they got called fat they wouldn’t be. Also stop fat shaming skinny twink

''Having big tits because you're fat is like having a car that's fast because it's falling off a cliff'' - some based redditor from r/4chan
Some fat women don't even have a big tits :feelswhat:. How is this even possible?

I still don't have a flat stomach despite being 60kg.

All women do if they don’t have sex with me :society::feelsdevil:

Fat people are mentally ill sexual deviants. Food is just their drug of choice.

High iq GrAYcel thread

Every single fat women i meet are disgusting beings

It's easy to lose weight. Just limit the amount of food you eat to one meal. I've starved myself multiple times. But instead of losing weight and being healthy you choose to be unhealthy and consume large amounts of poison into your body. Then you have the nerve to complain that people treat you bad when fat men are also treated poorly. But do you know what fat men don't do? Complain about how they're bullied for being fat, or how they're seen as unattractive. You play the victim while making yourself hideous, making yourself unhealthy and you deserve to suffer. Every fat woman deserves to suffer and they will because being fat is not healthy. And a heart can't support a huge land mass forever. Remember gluttony is a sin, and you'll burn in hell.:feelsthink:
Based

I remember when I was fatmaxxed. It's fun to indulge but the consequences aren't worth it. Makes you miserable in the long run.