Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fat Women and Short Men

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
Imagine that with a little exercise and eating well, you could, with complete certainty, make yourself taller. I, and most other men, would work out all the time. I’d be working out two times a day and eating healthy 24/7. I’d likely be 7ft by now.

This is the reality in which fat women live, and they still can’t get off their lazy asses. A women’s bodyfat is her primary secondary sexual characteristic, much like height is for men. Fat women and short men are often compared, and even find themselves in relationships together quite often.
The difference fat women have a way out, which short men have no such ability.

Imagine if you could fundamentally improve your life and change other’s perception of you, and all you have to do is get off your fat ass. Sure, men look better when fit too, but it still plays second fiddle to more important, genetic features.

They have the power to change their own lives in their hands, and yet 80% of women are still overweight. It’s like 80% of men choosing to be manlets.

Foids can be short and ugly but a guy has to be perfect or else he is worthless.

You ready for the joke? Some foids will gaslight short men into going to the gym to "get taller," because apparently, foids think that height is something you can gain, like muscle mass. :feelsseriously:

I can't even fathom being that retarded.

Nobody ever tells fat foids to hit the gym or ask what they can bring to the table or if they'd date themselves.

Fat women have it easier than fat men too. Fat foids just need to lose weight to get a nice body because, like you said, women's sexual characteristics depend of fat. Fat men basically need to live at the gym and have a perfect diet to get a nice body. Skinny guys too. I mean, the effort for successfully gymmaxing is basically a job. Actors get to do it because gymmaxing is their job and they do with high quality, they have trainers, cooks and time to do it.

you can get taller. how do herbivores get so large? large amounts of green leafy foods. that plus fasting and exercise for growth hormone and the stress to signal bones to deposit minerals. its basically the same advice for fat chicks, just much much more difficult.

you can get taller. how do herbivores get so large? large amounts of green leafy foods. that plus fasting and exercise for growth hormone and the stress to signal bones to deposit minerals. its basically the same advice for fat chicks, just much much more difficult.
You’re fucking retarded. Just by eating a western diet and getting a moderate level of exercise, you’re maximizing your height potential by at least 99%. It takes severe malnutrition or illness to stunt your height even 2in.

There’s manlets in the fucking NFL. These are elite athletes who’ve trained and ate healthy their entire lives from birth, and they’re still short. Meanwhile there’s Dinkas living in literal mudhuts in South Sudan who are 6’5”.
dinka-tribe-tallest-africa-11.jpg

Cope, only way to surpass your genetic height potential is by blasting HGH.

It's LL or bust

You’re fucking retarded. Just by eating a western diet and getting a moderate level of exercise, you’re maximizing your height potential by at least 99%. It takes severe malnutrition or illness to stunt your height even 2in.

There’s manlets in the fucking NFL. These are elite athletes who’ve trained and ate healthy their entire lives from birth, and they’re still short. Meanwhile there’s Dinkas living in literal mudhuts in South Sudan who are 6’5”.
dinka-tribe-tallest-africa-11.jpg
pre colombian indians had a range of heights from 4 to 8 feet, and thats just what is recorded. spanish accounts even show giants up to 15 feet, all without western diet and science. all the estrogens in the food, air, plastic, water interferes with hgh production.

it takes energy to produce hgh, and plants have it in abundance and are more available than animal foods. the higher you go on the trophic level, the more predatory you become to maintain the efficiency from having to hunt more concentrated food sources. animal product consumption increases height initially because it contains growth hormone but ultimately it makes the body lazy in producing ints own. that and insulin and hgh are inversely proportional.

Studies show that blasting hormonally healthy kids with HGH during their peak puberty years will only make them on average 2.5in taller than their predicted adult height. While 2.5in is nice, many children exceed their predicted height naturally, making the results even more underwhelming.

If you’re a 5’4” gigamanlet, the best you could hope for is maybe 5’7”, which is still life on nightmare mode.

Messi had a growth hormone disorder that was treated with the absolute best medical care money could buy at the time. He still ended up under 5’7”.

pre colombian indians had a range of heights from 4 to 8 feet, and thats just what is recorded. spanish accounts even show giants up to 15 feet, all without western diet and science. all the estrogens in the food, air, plastic, water interferes with hgh production.
You’re such a massive midwit. Yes, tall people existed back then. They exist today too, there’s just more of them. People, on average (keyword: average), are taller than they’ve ever been.

185166-120313-Sultan-Kosen.jpg

Look at that. We have 8ft tall men today too.
main-qimg-835d3722de6ae96a20222a4f0b78ebee-lq

Look at that. We have 4ft tall men today too.
We’re just like the ancient Indians. :soy::soy::soy:

I’m not even going to address the 15ft tall shit because that’s probably an account of Nephilim (children of humans and angels). If they exist, they don’t count anyways.

Average height of a man in the ancient world, depending on region, is somewhere around 5’5”. I say region because people like the Pygmys are incredibly short and average 5’0” even today, despite having no access to a western diet or hormones. Meanwhile the Dinkas were always tall, and the Nords averaged 5’7-5’8” in the middle ages.

Tall people have always existed, and short people have always existed.

You’re such a massive midwit. Yes, tall people existed back then. They exist today too, there’s just more of them. People, on average (keyword: average), are taller than they’ve ever been.

185166-120313-Sultan-Kosen.jpg

Look at that. We have 8ft tall men today too.
main-qimg-835d3722de6ae96a20222a4f0b78ebee-lq

Look at that. We have 4ft tall men today too.
We’re just like the ancient Indians. :soy::soy::soy:

I’m not even going to address the 15ft tall shit because that’s probably an account of Nephilim (children of humans and angels). If they exist, they don’t count anyways.

Average height of a man in the ancient world, depending on region, is somewhere around 5’5”. I say region because people like the Pygmys are incredibly short and average 5’0” even today, despite having no access to a western diet or hormones. Meanwhile the Dinkas were always tall, and the Nords averaged 5’7-5’8” in the middle ages.

Tall people have always existed, and short people have always existed.
that and wars slaughtering civilizations and the subsequent resource streams towards current western civilizations to artificially project an illusion of progress. huge animals today must be nephilim by that logic when its just shitty human living habits that stunt growth.

Studies show that blasting hormonally healthy kids with HGH during their peak puberty years will only make them on average 2.5in taller than their predicted adult height. While 2.5in is nice, many children exceed their predicted height naturally, making the results even more underwhelming.

If you’re a 5’4” gigamanlet, the best you could hope for is maybe 5’7”, which is still life on nightmare mode.

Messi had a growth hormone disorder that was treated with the absolute best medical care money could buy at the time. He still ended up under 5’7”.
Can you show me the studies. I've seen deathnics that were midgets as kids and their families being midgets as well, but they somehow end up becoming tallfags because of HGH, so I think it's way more than 2.5", it's like 3" at the very least.

it takes energy to produce hgh, and plants have it in abundance and are more available than animal foods. the higher you go on the trophic level, the more predatory you become to maintain the efficiency from having to hunt more concentrated food sources. animal product consumption increases height initially because it contains growth hormone but ultimately it makes the body lazy in producing ints own. that and insulin and hgh are inversely proportional.
How does that disprove what I said?

that and wars slaughtering civilizations and the subsequent resource streams towards current western civilizations to artificially project an illusion of progress. huge animals today must be nephilim by that logic when its just shitty human living habits that stunt growth.
Are you really comparing humans to elephants and saying that their diet is what makes them big? I can’t tell if you’re more schizo than you are retarded.

Genes are everything. You’ll never be a giraffe. Get over it.

Can you show me the studies. I've seen deathnics that were midgets as kids and their families being midgets as well, but they somehow end up becoming tallfags because of HGH, so I think it's way more than 2.5", it's like 3" at the very least.

Here’s an article that puts the study in laymen’s terms.

Also, I doubt you know ethnics who got taller from HGH, considering HGH therapy costs a fortune unless you’re in China where you can buy it over the counter.

>Each half-inch in final height gained via human growth hormone therapy costs anywhere from $18,000 to $36,600.

Also, this bluepilled quote from the article.

>There is no indication that increases in height will improve a child's quality of life, the authors say.

Just lol. Height is life.

Here’s an article that puts the study in laymen’s terms.

Also, I doubt you know ethnics who got taller from HGH, considering HGH therapy costs a fortune unless you’re in China where you can buy it over the counter.

>Each half-inch in final height gained via human growth hormone therapy costs anywhere from $18,000 to $36,600.

Also, this bluepilled quote from the article.

>There is no indication that increases in height will improve a child's quality of life, the authors say.

Just lol. Height is life.
I think it's more effective when you take it during puberty. Taking it as a kid is not a good idea since HGH fuses your growth plates faster as well. Also they're a lot of richfags living in my city that spend over $1k on clothes every year, so spending 10 times the amount of money on something that'll actually benefit them is nothing.

Last edited:
Imagine that with a little exercise and eating well, you could, with complete certainty, make yourself taller. I, and most other men, would work out all the time. I’d be working out two times a day and eating healthy 24/7. I’d likely be 7ft by now.

This is the reality in which fat women live, and they still can’t get off their lazy asses. A women’s bodyfat is her primary secondary sexual characteristic, much like height is for men. Fat women and short men are often compared, and even find themselves in relationships together quite often.

Imagine if you could fundamentally improve your life and change other’s perception of you, and all you have to do is get off your fat ass. Sure, men look better when fit too, but it still plays second fiddle to more important, genetic features.

They have the power to change their own lives in their hands, and yet 80% of women are still overweight. It’s like 80% of men choosing to be manlets.
I love pawgs bruh...overweight women looks so soft if they have wide hips and above average tits...

I think it's more effective when you take it during puberty. Taking it as a kid is not a good idea since HGH fuses your growth plates faster as well. Also they're a lot of richfags living in my city that spend over $1k on clothes every year, so spending 10 times the amount of money on something that'll actually benefit them is nothing.
The kids in the studies took it for multiple years.

The kids in the studies took it for multiple years.
The first website says they took it for two years and the bluepilled one wasn't specific on when the children started taking HGH, so we're not sure if they took it past the age of 12 or not.

It's because a toilet can be whatever she wants and she will ALWAYS be desired. Imagine looking like actual Snorlax and behaving like one too, a toilet like that has a higher SMV than Brad Pitt in his prime.

Manletism is a death sentence.

Manlets should all be given 5-10 guns and 10 pipe bombs by law.

There Are Man who Fetishize Fat woman .

they simply refuse to loose in this shithole , obviously given how gynocentric this society is.

Are you really comparing humans to elephants and saying that their diet is what makes them big? I can’t tell if you’re more schizo than you are retarded.

Genes are everything. You’ll never be a giraffe. Get over it.
it seems you've never heard of a mutation, must be alien dna lmao. 'genes never change'.

If 5'7" is life on nightmare mode, what is 5'1"?