Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fat roastie has her pussy literally ripped apart by a powerlifter

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Obligatory, this didn't happen today, rather three days ago.

I've been single now for three years and haven't knocked boots with anyone in at least 2 so, finally fed up with celibacy and buffered by my friends success story, I joined a dating site.

I started talking to this pretty good looking guy. He was a little boring, we didn't have much in common but i figured meh, may as well meet up for a drink and so we did on Thursday evening. He looked exactly as he did on his profile (6"8' power lifter who looked like a legit Viking) so there was an overwhelming feeling of relief that I hadn't been catfiished but I was pretty sure I didn’t want to see him again after about half an hour of chatting. That said, he didn’t seem like a murderer and there was a stirring in my loins, so I invited him back to mine.

It started well and I was like fuck YES, let’s do this! So I said as much. I also said you’re not going to call me back if we do this are you? He said he would. He’s a liar. So bullet dodged.

Anyway, he proceeds to pick me up like I weighed literally nothing which was exciting tbh because no one else has ever been capable of such a feat (I'm pretty large) and carries me to the bedroom. I’m like STRIP because I’ve gone rabid by this point from the carrying and the dominance. At this juncture, I realise that this guy is completely in proportion if you catch my drift but I figure babies come out of there so I'm grand.

There’s a warm up wristy and a little Spiderman and then we get down to bi'ness. It’s over pretty fucking fast, like under a minute, so I open my eyes trying desperately not to look disappointed and he’s just kneeling there with that soooorrrryyy look on his face.

So I’m trying my best to reassure him that 12 seconds is totally enough then he looks down and his face goes pale and he asks have I got a tissue? My first reaction is shit, the condom broke but nah, it was much worse.

Blood.jpeg

So much fucking blood. Well, I know it’s not a wild period since I’m not afflicted with that shit. I RUN to the bathroom (cream carpets) and holy fucking shit. I’m like get me a bandage or a nappy or some shit. Meanwhile I’ve never seen someone get dressed faster in my life.

We have a hasty conversation about the first inane bullshit subject that comes to mind and he leaves. I clean up the crime scene which is my bed and go to sleep thinking no more of it. Like it’ll stop.

Nope. Next day is agony and still going. Trying not to do that thing at work where you have to lower yourself into your seat super carefully since a few people know I went on a date and I don’t want them thinking I’m some harlot. I'm still optimistic at this point that it'll stop.

Wake up Saturday, bleeding is worse than ever. But like fresh, bullet wound type blood. And I felt so sick and dizzy. I'm freaking the fuck out. Obviously can’t tell my Mum because catholic shame so I go to the out of hours doctor by myself on the advice of the 111 lady (who I think thought I had been raped because I was crying so much because I’ve broken my vagina) and just sit in the waiting room, silently crying whenever I think for too long about how this is probably the last time I’ll ever have sex and it wasn’t even that good. Mercifully, my buddy came to keep me company because she’s wonderful.

Get in to see the doctor. After a very sweet but obviously terrified middle aged Asian man and 2 nurse practitioners having a good old look, it's determined that I have a pretty substantial tear/graze which is going though a small blood vessel and because it's on a particularly mobile area of my lady garden, its unlikely to heal without a little help. Brilliant.

Theres surgical glue on my vagina. I'm never dating again.

tl;dr: Had sex with a giant Viking power lifter, ended up getting my vagina skin glued back together.

I wish sex was this painful and disappointing for women every time.

Also, this is what you get when you're a strong guy with a big dick.

Putrid roasties

16Jvx.gif

oh and by the way this is someone's FUTURE WIFE.

he proceeds to pick me up like I weighed literally nothing which was exciting tbh because no one else has ever been capable of such a feat (I'm pretty large) and carries me to the bedroom
he proceeds to pick me up like I weighed literally nothing which was exciting tbh because no one else has ever been capable of such a feat (I'm pretty large) and carries me to the bedroom
FUCKING BITCH DATE UR OWN KIND U FAT LANDWAHLE FUCK

Disgusting taig

I bet she would taste good cut up and baked in the oven...

FUCKING BITCH DATE UR OWN KIND U FAT LANDWAHLE FUCK

While gymcels shed blood, sweat, and tears in the gym, landwhale roasties get split open and bleed from Chad's thrust

What I find truly infuriating about this is that this is a "pretty good looking" guy (and women rate 80% of men as below average) who is like 6'8" and is really strong and has a big dick, but he has to settle for some landwhale and he can't last for longer than a minute which suggests he's sex-starved.

No woman wants average anything.

It's probably fake, no 6'8" chad would settle for a tinder lay with a fat roastie, as hypergamous as things are. Fat women are the type to make up stories like this all the time, they live in a fantasy world. This one probably figured this one story was funny enough to exploit for internet points.

She even admitted to not being attracted to his personality and only to his appearance, when will bluepillers learn.
Also wtf is a Spider-Man in sex terms?

Even landwhales can get bodybuilder chads wtf

Cunts are vile creatures.

That was hilarious

That was hilarious

"There’s a warm up wristy and a little Spiderman and then we get down to bi'ness." :think::think::think:

Just lol @ her pretending it was her decision that she got banged and thrown away
He was a little boring, we didn't have much in common but i figured meh, may as well meet up for a drink and so we did on Thursday evening.
I was pretty sure I didn’t want to see him again after about half an hour of chatting.
I also said you’re not going to call me back if we do this are you? He said he would. He’s a liar. So bullet dodged.
Cope harder gorl
If he had invested even the slightest effort into wooing her she would have fallen in love too- on the spot
But he didn't give a fuck and just wanted a lay

Also it's annoying that she's one of those fat people who tries to make up for their looks by being exaggeratingly sassy/funny
And saying stuff like "bi'ness" and "warm up wristy"
Just talk like a regular person you aren't fooling anyone

Last edited:
haha

another reason why 2D > 3D

cut out her roast beef flaps and shove them down her throat

What the fuck is this shit lmao

I can believe he was 6’8 but highly doubt he was good-looking.

Lifefuel for ogrecels

Damn, brutal as hell. Not really the life fuel I expected. The girl had consensual sex with a tall guy. Nothing new. I was hoping he ripped the sluts vagina by hand.