Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fat ricecel copes with food because he doesn't get any pussy or bitches

Guy has 159K subs. That's an estimated 70K to 90K in revenue yearly. I think his cope's worth it.

Guy has 159K subs. That's an estimated 70K to 90K in revenue yearly. I think his cope's worth it.
True. He is being paid for eating food in his car, that is a very fun cope. Good for him

I shouldn't have my stomach bypassed

I think it's more like 60k/yr.

But nevertheless it looks like he only posts a video about twice a week too (and recently is slowing down even further). No wonder a 1/3 of Gen Z's want to be "influencers".

Imagine working hard to make a middle class salary and this fat rice just drives around twice a week and gobbles fast food in his car. :lul:

me but I'm white

Imagine working hard to make a middle class salary and this fat rice just drives around twice a week and gobbles fast food in his car. :lul:
That fat asian guy is living the good life which is based because he doesn't work at all, he just eats junk food :feelskek:

Damn, imagine normtards looking at his face and seriously thinking that going to the gym will make him good looking :blackpill:

I think he is coping with the money not necessary the "food"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back