Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Fat phobia”

5everalone22

5everalone22

Truecel Extraordinaire
This shit is hilarious. It’s just as twisted and delusional as being called transphobic for not wanting to fuck men with wigs:feelsseriously:. Bitch, I’m not scared of your fat, I’m repulsed by it:feelswhat:. There are lines you don’t cross even as a truecel like me- I’ll even take my looksmatch but never a fucking tub of bad decisions and lard.
:dab::dab::dab:

This shit is hilarious. It’s just as twisted and delusional as being called transphobic for not wanting to fuck men with wigs:feelsseriously:.
I'm not scared of trannies. Trannies are scared of me. :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Fat people should commit suicide or lose fat

I hate fat woman so much they should die

I'm scared of being sat on by someone obese.

Fat men get shit thrown at them, meanwhile landwhales make millions on OF. Obese bitches have no motivation to dietmaxx, cause their smv always remains the same(~)

Last edited:
Fat men suffer while fat women live on easy mode and are worshipped which is why BBW fetish is a thing.