Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fat Link must be a tallfag

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Why havent tallfags been banned of a incel forum?

Face is cope. Literally like 0.3% of men have Chad looks. The 30% of burgecels out there must be just short.

Looks are also subjetive while height do not. Some foids are into cheekbones other into chin other into jaw but height is something constant.

If truecels will stick together we must learn who are truecels(shortcels) and who do not.

Last edited:
I think you lost your train of thought there..- you forgot to show why you believe he's a tallfag

He's like 5'10. :feelsjuice:

We shouldn't ban people based off of just one characteristic, in my opinion... :feelsUgh:

It's the same with some tallcel claiming a 5'4 dude with a chadlite face is on the same level as a 6'3 HTN. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Isn't he like 5'3

@Fat Link This true, bro?

Why havent tallfags been banned of a incel forum?

Face is cope. Literally like 0.3% of men have Chad looks. The 30% of burgecels out there must be just short.

Looks are also subjetive while height do not. Some foids are into cheekbones other into chin other into jaw but height is something constant.

If truecels will stick together we must learn who are truecels(shortcels) and who do not.
I’m 5ft10 and 3 quarters. :feelshehe:

According to many of you here I’m supposedly manlet tier in current year but this height was never considered as such during my era which was Generation X ie when 2pac and Kurt Cobain were both still alive and I was a young teenager then. :feelsthink: