Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fat kids seem to develop high psychological fortitude and possibly some sociopathy even

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I think I've recognized a pattern where people who were fat kids, and thus underwent great amounts of ridicule and humiliation for it, end up becoming psychologically strong people and, in extreme cases, antisocial and sociopathic.

Pretty much describes me.

That was me before I started developing oneitises. I've been trying to force my mind back into my 2006-7 prepubescent mindset. I hope to look like autism incarnate in public by the summer, and scaring normgroids with said autism. Slowly but surely getting back there though :feelshehe:

Pretty much describes me.
I'm sorry for that. Unless you're happy for the effects it had on you, of course.
That was me before I started developing oneitises. I've been trying to force my mind back into my 2006-7 prepubescent mindset. I hope to look like autism incarnate in public by the summer, and scaring normgroids with said autism. Slowly but surely getting back there though :feelshehe:
Alright...

If the world is expecting you to do this and that while treating you lower than worm,then why would you do it?

speak for yourself, most of the fat people i know are squishy weak losers

speak for yourself, most of the fat people i know are squishy weak losers
Were they fat kids though? But I'm sure my theory doesn't apply even close to all fat kids.