Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat fuck weighs nearly 700 lbs, still has it better than us

mogs me in attractivness

They seem to have blurred out the young Mulatta only.

If this doesn't convince people that the NTpill is legit, I don't know what will.

dead within the hour. you watch

If this doesn't convince people that the NTpill is legit, I don't know what will.
What would that be? Only NT people get girlfriends? Wouldn’t that completely undermine the blackpill?

if your a degenerate and evil , people will eventually come and want to be around you. ( do drugs , weed , be obnoxious )

decency in this world is a meme at this Point :feelsclown:

@Mecoja @ItsOver4cel @Lebensmüder @Rotter @IchWillSterben @Lux @Izayacel @Rimiru

if your a degenerate and evil , people will eventually come and want to be around you. ( do drugs , weed , be obnoxious )

@Mecoja @ItsOver4cel @Lebensmüder @Rotter @IchWillSterben @Lux @Izayacel @Rimiru
sooo is degenmaxxing real?

sooo is degenmaxxing real?
yea dark triad , woman want weed , got a dude here that has people around him besides being a weeb incel " himself.

the only difference is that he lags self awareness and i dont . And im non NT either for the most part .

Degeneracy will Make you open the door ( it seems ) , the rest is just NT.

I dont get it why the guy in the video does that to himself, he has a decent job, friends and good relationship with colleagues, i get it he copes with food, he could cope less tbf.

I dont get it why the guy in the video does that to himself, he has a decent job, friends and good relationship with colleagues, i get it he copes with food, he could cope less tbf.
some people dont change , maybe some inner turmoil / toll , that eats on him . some people couldnt be bothered putting in any effort into this shithole .

He weighs 5x as much as me yet he has experienced teen love and had a girl who is above his looksmatch. IN HIGH SCHOOL. AHHH THIS WORLD IS NOT FAIR

He weighs 5x as much as me yet he has experienced teen love and had a girl who is above his looksmatch. IN HIGH SCHOOL. AHHH THIS WORLD IS NOT FAIR
It's because he is tall

some people dont change , maybe some inner turmoil / toll , that eats on him . some people couldnt be bothered putting in any effort into this shithole .
Yeah but to be that fat you need to put a lot of effort to feed yourself enough to maintain it. I think he uses food as drugs to boost his dopamine, and when that doesnt work he eats even more tasty high cal food.

Yeah but to be that fat you need to put a lot of effort to feed yourself enough to maintain it. I think he uses food as drugs to boost his dopamine, and when that doesnt work he eats even more tasty high cal food.
what i do is drink some cacao to get instant dopamine , liquids are best for that . or some juice etc.

It's because he is tall
Brutal heightpill
At this point I'm starting to get convinced you have to be 6 ft or bust no matter how attractive your face is