Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat cumskin shanked 25 times in 18 seconds

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/aVSXFZi3Yxw

When will you cumskins learn? Niggers have nothing to lose and they have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to white people

Do not approach them under any circumstances :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm supposed to give a shit about a couple of round eyes?

Whatever...

Good. Death to piggies.

Around blacks, never relax.

Never relax around Blacks, had one randomly standing in the middle of the road starring at me for a minute, was tempted to run him down.

No lie.

I was almost shot by one trying to randomly sell me drugs

80C2E986 DD9A 471D A797 8320E784C19C

Around blacks, never relax.
tbh. Especially young black men. Most dangerous demographic by far.

At least I'm a mulatto so I'm safe as long as they see me as one of them.

Best to stay far away from niggers or just don't mess with them at all.

lol fat white guy chimps out against retarded nig (redundant but still), gets parried 18x in 25 seconds :lul:

When the police arrive to arrest him they also arrest his chav girlfriend for assisting an offender, apparently the victim was obstructing the aisle when the offender was walking by words were exchanged the cumskin tries to be the tough guy follows the nigga and confronts him for disrespecting him infront of his son the nigga loses composure and cheffs him up