Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fat chick lands a relationship, he is ashamed of her

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Being incel, there are two things that are easy to forget.

1. Non incels have hierarchies too. Just because that incels cannot get fat chicks, it doesn't mean that normies want them.

2. Just because that fat chicks can get sex using tinder any time. It doesn't mean they can have a Chad or at least a normal man as a partner.

Also, lol at her coping with trying to get a good education and job to increase her value as a partner. Just lose weight fatty, and you might even get a Chad.

I love how these landwhale always try to downplay their fatness on the internet.
If asked how fat they are they will say "I'm a bit overweight" when in reality they are obese.
Also she is from a poverty background while her husband seems to be a high earning business man.

Youexpectmetoreadthat 8403fe738a4e2aa88d15bdfbfce9d905

Id fuck a fat girl but would also be ashamed if someone found out. Too bad im ugly so i dont even get that choice

Why is he even dating her?

Why can't those fat pieces of lard date a fat guy like themselves? although they look like shit they still think they deserve a good-looking guy, and he can't even be poor, he must be rich.

Hypergamy is a race to the bottom. Incels are just that, incels. But normies and Chad litres struggle too.
Call me a volcel, but I would never date a girl that I was ashamed of.

Call me a volcel, but I would never date a girl that I was ashamed of.

Not volcel since those same chicks you would be ashamed of would reject you.