Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat boomercel tries to ascend with jb foid, gets beat up by redneck dad

never began for boomercels

"400 pound creep".

Just lol they wouldn't use that language if it was a 400 pound female teacher who molested a 15yo boy.

Tbh introding into someone's house like that to fuck a teen in front of her dad is LOW as fuck regardless, even if he was a Chad
He wasn’t exactly intruding because he was a family friend and still assumed he was allowed in the house because when he went to do what he did he didn’t know that the parents found out so he still assumed he was welcome in the house. Also he didn’t even know the dad was in there until the dad showed up suddenly
"400 pound creep".

Just lol they wouldn't use that language if it was a 400 pound female teacher who molested a 15yo boy.
If they said that about a landwhale it would cause an outrage

cumskin on cumskin violence. Whats there not to love about this

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

She looks like a jew now!

Oh well. It's over for fatmonsterpedocels

"jailbait". She was 9.

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical

Jfl at that cuck. "Call the cops to save you from me." :soy:
The only thing that messed up his goals was being a non-chad
That's always what stops non-chad men's goals. We are very discriminated against in this cucked soyciety.

Last edited:
Jfl at that cuck. "Call the cops to save you from me." :soy:
That's always what stops non-chad men's goals. We are very discriminated against in this cucked soyciety.
That dad probably would be very happy if it was a chad doing this

That dad probably would be very happy if it was a chad doing this
Definitely, so he can jack off to them. He got mad because he wasn't able to jack off to the fat guy fucking her. The dad is the biggest cuck I've seen.

Definitely, so he can jack off to them. He got mad because he wasn't able to jack off to the fat guy fucking her. The dad is the biggest cuck I've seen.
The mom is a post wall roastie but still wears braces wtf

That's like giving an oil change to a car that's been totaled.
I think most people who say “kill all da pedos” are just virtue signaling. I bet most don’t care about children at all

I think most people who say “kill all da pedos” are just virtue signaling. I bet most don’t care about children at all
If they really cared about "the children" they wouldn't let them use social media or dress like whores or have boyfriends.

If they really cared about "the children" they wouldn't let them use social media or dress like whores or have boyfriends.
Or allow drag queens to read stories to them

Brotal. Soyciety won't even let subhumans experience the teen love they missed out on.

"400 pound creep".

One of those areas where the writers of the show hate the person they are talking about so much that the mask of their "body positive" faggotry just drops.

Brotal. Soyciety won't even let subhumans experience the teen love they missed out on.
He was single with no kids. Dude is a truecel
One of those areas where the writers of the show hate the person they are talking about so much that the mask of their "body positive" faggotry just drops.
It’s only acceptable when you’re criticizing a man instead of a foid

Wait, so they were friends for 5 whole years?

Just let a man fuck your 9 year old child theory:feelsseriously:

It's still disgusting, though. Chad or non-Chad it shouldn't be legal to molest a 9-year-old.

It's still disgusting, though. Chad or non-Chad it shouldn't be legal to molest a 9-year-old.
If he started it at 14 it’d still cause an outrage

"400 pound creep".

The infuriating part about your statement is that you aren’t even lying

"400 pound creep".

15? lmao they do it to boys as young as 11 or 12.
He was fucking her since he was 9. Should have killed him honestly
He never raped her though, just molested
The only thing that messed up his goals was being a non-chad
He wouldn't be in jail if he had a fem mm of bone. He'd be pounding JB pussy
As it should.
14 is legal in europe

Last edited:
The infuriating part about your statement is that you aren’t even lying

Theres no body shaming of fat female pedophiles/hebephiles, only men.

Even in non sex crimes such as murder, I see documentaries on TV where they attack the man's looks.

Even in non sex crimes such as murder, I see documentaries on TV where they attack the man's looks.
Inkwells are indeed the Jews of the feminazi world

He was fucking her since he was 9. Should have killed him honestly
Wait, what?
Agreed. Atleast don't be a hypocrite about it. If its so bad that an old man wants to date your teenage daughter then why is it somehow ok for a young chad to do so?
Just let a man fuck your 9 year old child theory:feelsseriously:
So is it 9 or is it 14?
If it started at 14 it wouldn’t cause a different reaction
Maybe. But if it really started at 9 then the reaction is justifiable. Even at 14 it should be since she is still her dad's property.
A good father wouldn't let her daughter have sex before marriage, age is irrelevant.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Last edited:

The documentary would cause an outrage for criticizing a foids looks

Wait, what?

Agreed. Atleast don't be a hypocrite about it. If its so bad that an old man wants to date your teenage daughter then why is it somehow ok for a young chad to do so?

So is it 9 or is it 14?

Maybe. But if it really started at 9 then the reaction is justifiable. Even at 14 it should be since she is still her dad's property.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Read it bro, it says he was caught when she was 14, but it had been going on for 5 years.