Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fat bitch thinks men over 6ft can outrun and beat up Lions

Fat bitch just wants food

HOW CAN YOU EVEN BE THAT FAT LMAO? like and this goes to you too skycomet
how can you wake up in the morning naked and look at yourself in the mirror and not throw the fuck up?
it's not even a genetic thing just eat less and run/walk everyday.
HOW IS THAT SO HARD?

would you want to be looked after by a big, tall, burly strong man or by some tiny bloke you could probably outrun?

That landwhale couldn't outrun a snail if her life depended on it :feelskek:

I'm not going to click on The Sun. Tabloid rag is what it is.

@ThoughtfulCel can you beat up a lion?

A human loses any fight against a lion, 100% of the time
This tbh, an unarmed human is absolutely incapable of taking down any animal of his own size

Potent suifuel

@ThoughtfulCel can you beat up a lion?
Dude I'm bigger than most bears. I can easily kill a lion.

B9e09d04f46108a770a1d2df8438b672

"I wouldn’t be physically attracted to someone who was shorter – even if they had the same personality as Dirk."

JACKPOT!

Straight from the horse's mouth! Are you listening IT?

Last edited:
another reminder that as a 5'8 male i will never date.the chances of me statusmaxxing or moneymaxxing are near impossible.

Potent ER fuel

Top speed of Usain Bolt (6'5): ~45 km/h

Top speed of a lion: ~80 km/h

That landwhale is truly low IQ.

I hope every tallfag encounters a lion.

Not 6 ft, but I bet I could juke out a lion. They don't seem as coordinated as a cheetah

another low iq post from a foid nothing new to see

LIE that's not real women, there's plenty of fish in the sea, that's cherrypicked as hell, whatever :feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy:

Even 45 year old cumrags can get 6ft4 inch 30 year old chads. Whats this wall everyone has told me about?

Its interesting that women always use this “the big tall guy is the better protector” idea even though humans havent been protecting anyone based on their size since before they had tools. The best protectors have used their brain, not their brute body strength, for several millions of years, thats why there is an unbroken evolutionary path of growing brain sizes for millions of years. If body size was a valuable tool then we would all be massive apes with small brains.

Its like they have to make up some reason for their preferences, because they think that just saying they like tall guys isn't ok, but if they explain that its natural then its ok for some reason. White women are just nuts, who the hell knows what goes on in their brains.

I'm not going to click on The Sun. Tabloid rag is what it is.

Based. These stories are probably there as click bait for sexually frustated males to come and vent in the comments sections and get in arguments with people that applaud or see nothing wrong with women having delusional standards.

He doesn't have to outrun a lion!

He just has to outrun her...

Then he can collect the insurance money!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Holy Fuck god tier article. Extremely blackpilled. This is what foids unironically think of manlets. it never began,

Carol Driver said:
Nikki Tapley is 5ft 5in and her husband Mike is 6ft 6in
NINTCHDBPICT000501267529-e1562250654883.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000502915695-e1562250742361.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000502915683-e1562250789963.jpg

The thirst is real. He's got to outrank her by 2 or 3 points, right? I'm bad with exact numbers but I'd say he's like a 7 and she's a 4? just guessing. Maybe she gives amazing head?

The thirst is real. He's got to outrank her by 2 or 3 points, right? I'm bad with exact numbers but I'd say he's like a 7 and she's a 4? just guessing. Maybe she gives amazing head?
she probably treats him better than a 7 foid would since she is lower smv. Which he probably likes

Based. These stories are probably there as click bait for sexually frustated males to come and vent in the comments sections and get in arguments with people that applaud or see nothing wrong with women having delusional standards.

Only retarded boomers read rags like these. They cater to whatever the housewives in middle england are fearing at the moment
What a clown brained fat little pig she is.

Of course the cucks are triggered, kek

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hwp0t1/they_cant_even_read_simple_english_nevermind/

Last edited:
Only retarded boomers read rags like these. They cater to whatever the housewives in middle england are fearing at the moment

Of course the cucks are triggered, kek

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hwp0t1/they_cant_even_read_simple_english_nevermind/

Wow. Some cuck tears think she's being unreasonable.
she probably treats him better than a 7 foid would since she is lower smv. Which he probably likes

He's batting down big down. He can get a Stacey lite. She's frumpy and fat and 37.

I bet her future sons if they inherit her height genes are going to be happy.
Dude I'm bigger than most bears. I can easily kill a lion.

View attachment 294220
King Kong throwing around big dong energy
"I wouldn’t be physically attracted to someone who was shorter – even if they had the same personality as Dirk."

JACKPOT!

Straight from the horse's mouth! Are you listening IT?
It don't matter, wassat, the thing that supposedly does, hmmmm.

Notice the skullshape difference.

Last edited:
so like how are tall men "better protectors" in the modern era? how would a scrawny 6'6 Dutch guy who has no weapons or martial arts training be a better protector than a 5'4 blackcel with an uzi?

OK so 6'+ preference males for women is OK buuuuutttttt at the bottom of the article there's a link to another article.
Screenshot 20200724 105457 Chrome

so like how are tall men "better protectors" in the modern era? how would a scrawny 6'6 Dutch guy who has no weapons or martial arts training be a better protector than a 5'4 blackcel with an uzi?
If they want better protectors they may as well get with Muslims & Blacks, they're bull breed dogs & Doberman pinschers to golden retrievers & labradors; just don't get it twisted when getting murdered by the same lover lol.

Last edited:

I liked your previous avi more

Based. Guns are fucking based

Also take the personalitypill

C24CCA29 B8C2 400D 8368 103AEE5B158F

>hate on short men
>be surprised that they are insecure about being short
woman logic

landwhales sucks

Last edited:
Well then I won't date a woman over 120 lbs I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2