Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fat bitch cries on camera - extremely low IQ specimen

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
I followed her on TIKTOK just so I can get my daily laughter as I sip my coffe in the morning and watxh a fat bitch cry.

She claims that she had an eating discorder and "getting help" made her gain weight by more than 40 pounds. She's most likely bullshiting to excuse her obesity but if she was purging on purpose and was still over 200 lbs or 90 kg then she had to be eating like a pig. This absolute pig of a woman is 260 is pounds now or roughly 120 kg. She weight mogs me into oblivion and I am not even even lean.

I am sure her life is better than mine but I can't help but laugh my ass off to just how badly she ruined herself. If she was slim she could have been a stacy lite. A hot blonde blue eyed girl. She could easily get herself a chadlite or even a chad. She could be adored by hordes of men instead of being treated as a non sexually appealing being. Just don't be morbidly obese. Just don't be 100 lbs 50 kg overweight.

You have to have an IQ of 90 and below to screw yourself out of ever getting a chad because you can't do 15 minutes of running a day and lower your calorie intake.

Last edited:
a foid can't even do the simplest, easiest, most straightforward looksmax there is which is to not look like a fucking pig :feelskek: 256k followers btw
You have to have an IQ of 90 and below to screw yourself out of ever getting a chad because you can't do 15 minutes of running a day and lower your calorie intake.

It is not life fuel, foids cry on purpose, not out of discomfort. Unless they're infants.

If she didnt get the dick she wants she would lose weight, shes just attention whoring, Tyrones are lining up to get pawg snow bunny.

Addiction is really bad, so if she was a man i would get her, i can't stop drinking for example

However she isn't a man and had an amazing life given attention by everybody or at least treated like a human being.

Something i never experienced.

a foid can't even do the simplest, easiest, most straightforward looksmax there is which is to not look like a fucking pig :feelskek: 256k followers btw
It is not life fuel, foids cry on purpose, not out of discomfort. Unless they're infants.
They cry because they feel sorry about themselves. They can convince themselves to be victims of a cruel world and start crying over it.

If she didnt get the dick she wants she would lose weight, shes just attention whoring, Tyrones are lining up to get pawg snow bunny.
She's in a long term relationship with a guy who is balding and does not look attractive at all. Normie but not good looking. She also has a small ass compared to her enormous front gut meaning that the fat distribution is not appealing even to chubby chasers.

Addiction is really bad, so if she was a man i would get her, i can't stop drinking for example

However she isn't a man and had an amazing life given attention by everybody or at least treated like a human being.

Something i never experienced.
She's 260 lbs If she was a man she would have to be over 300 lbs or 150 ish kg. I do not understand anyone who allows themselves to get that fat. She's not slightly fat. She's ultra obese and twice the weight that she should be. For me to be as obese as her I would have to weight in excess of 170 kg considering my height.

Instead of looking for attention go look for a gym.

She's in a long term relationship with a guy who is balding and does not look attractive at all. Normie but not good looking.
This explains why is she depressed and wallow in self pity. Woman are stupid, all they need is healthy bmi and little exercise and people would think shes model looking.