Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat bastard claims he gets Tinder matches 24/7

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
Reddit users are weirdos and degenerates

Reddit users are weirdos and degenerates
Guess what: He has a dad body and a good face, but because he is a male he constantly underrates himself and overrates the looks of blood beasts. And he is also most likely a white or black person.

Last edited:
IT:feelskek:, trust me someone who invests his time on something related to incels is certainly an incel in denial.

Those bastards are worse than us

who gives a fuck about this male's false sexual consciousness

If you get matches literally around the clock, that means you can have sex at any given time. Why would a man of this stature care in the slightest about what some lonely virgins on the corner of the internet imagine female expectations are for guys? :waitwhat:

Yeah guys let's listen to what the Chad says and ignore the blackpill.

I'll bet you he is not ethnic. Also 5'9 is not bad at all. Its not 6'2 or 6'4 but its not 5'6 or 5'5.

5'6 or below and ethnic is when you would be lucky to land a couple of extremely obese landwhales a year after swiping thousands of times.

He gets nothing.

saying that you hate incels is basically like saying you hate virgins that cannot get laid ever, it's bullying:incel:

Truly deluded

If you get matches literally around the clock, that means you can have sex at any given time. Why would a man of this stature care in the slightest about what some lonely virgins on the corner of the internet imagine female expectations are for guys? :waitwhat:
stop asking questions inkwell

Typical "chad here" IT poster

Trannies and bots don’t count

anything is possible if you lie

IT:feelskek:, trust me someone who invests his time on something related to incels is certainly an incel in denial.
If you know what incels are, and you aren't a foid, you are an incel yourself.

Pretty sure he doesn’t get matches if he’s sub5 like he claims

i have a fat american friend (+-140 kg) who told me he could get laid every week using tinder, although the women were also fat or really ugly
only g-d knows how

Chubby 5'9 lol. This lying sack of shit doesn't get anything. Hundreds of Tinder experiments proved that sub-Chads have no success on dating sites, no matter what their personality is. It's all documented and tested multiple times. She has 100 new messages in her inbox and she's picking a ripped Chad that's 3 messages below you, fatso manlet.

Dude is a bluepilled fuckwad who thought he could impress a few ugly landwhales on IT so they would fall in love with him and reward him with sex. Typical bluepilled shithead simp who should've been aborted. His pathetic desperate "M4F" thread afterwards (of course zero replies and zero interest) is an icing on the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back