Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat 31 year old autistic virgin with an attraction sign in public

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I'll just leave this here for your viewing pleasure

I hope I don't resort to that in future.

He's just an extreme fat fuck who mogs me face and race-wise, also not to mention tall"cel". So volcel

what zero pussy does to a mf

"The right one is gonna come along and treasure you":feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

bunch of bluepilled fucks telling him to keep trying. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Low inhib and volcel because he's a lazy fat gene-wasting fakecel

He's pretty oblivious at times and makes people feel uncomfortable on the regular, he's earned his own kiwifarms thread.

Indeed.
He would look aesthetically normie if he wasn't fat, faggot like him could easily SEAmaxx either way

fatcel = volcel

I'll just leave this here for your viewing pleasure

I hope I don't resort to that in future.

Chris chan? This guy followed Chris chan's first steps in order to achieve a boyfriend free girl. BTW, Chris chan was the first autist to do something similar way back in 2007. Before modern online dating. It seems, even history will infact repeat itself.

i cant even watch that. i just cringe and hope god takes him soon :fuk:

Chris chan? This guy followed Chris chan's first steps in order to achieve a boyfriend free girl. BTW, Chris chan was the first autist to do something similar way back in 2007. Before modern online dating. It seems, even history will infact repeat itself.
I think he's probably trying to capitalize on the recent run of autism dating shows, his channel blew up a few years back but most of his 105k subs have been missing in action since day one. His handlers no doubt know who Chris Chan is and what they're recreating.
Face is all that matters in the end, autistic Chads exist.
Do these relationships last though?

I think he's probably trying to capitalize on the recent run of autism dating shows, his channel blew up a few years back but most of his 105k subs have been missing in action since day one. His handlers no doubt know who Chris Chan is and what they're recreating.

Do these relationships last though?
I doubt an autistic Chad exists considering face and autism are in fact correlated