Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fasting is on the same level of difficulty as Nofap

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
Trying to go a day without eating is fucking suicidefuel. I always last until evening then I end up relapsing on unhealthy ass junk food. I've only made it past a day twice after actively trying to do it for about a year on a bi weekly basis.

Now I have a horrible stomach ache and will feel like shit for a day or two. This shit is so annoying. Fuck food.

Kek why fasting GrAY?

Semen retention is harder than fasting for me. I can always ramadanmaxx as I trained for it for years during the Eid but I can't even stop popping a stiffy out of nowhere if I start gooning.

Last edited:
You know you can just eat little amounts of food that isn't total garbage, right? :society:

Or simply eat normal portions of healthier food, while actually gymmaxxing; I don't see how starving oneself would help with subhumanity, especially if you just binge afterwards, unless you're literally a morbidly-obesecel, though it's brutal you have to feel to go to such extents just to make up for the discrimination and isolation you must face as a sub 5 male. :feelsjuice:

Semen retention is harder than fasting for me. I can always ramadanmaxx as I trained for it for years during the Eid but I can't even stop popping a stiffy out of nowhere if I start gooning.
I used to struggle with semen retention too but I eventually got the hang of it

I used to struggle with semen retention too but I eventually got the hang of it
I would be easily going on a couple months without ejaculating if my retarded prostate or whatever the fuck causes my penis to prematurely cum barely orgasming is prevented (high t??) from happening.

You know you can just eat little amounts of food that isn't total garbage, right? :society:
I think that too but it's hard to follow through when you're actually in the moment.

Hell, I cant even refrain from putting food down my esophagus after swearing I'd do it the day before. It's a lost cause with me

He used to beat me with a sharp wooden stick and a metal pole for two years
also my whole life he was screaming at me and yelling and telling me super bad things like (i wish that i raised a dog insted of you)
also he is iraqi so that makes his sound loud as hell
he also always has red face and red eyes
when i was a kid i feel like he would kill me anyday
Brutal. I didn't have any problems with my parents growing up besides financial situations and other issues. If my dad was like yours I would've disappeared in the streets and have gone missing :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

What's even the point of fasting apart from some meme health benefits? Your body needs food every day. Eat the fucking food

He used to beat me with a sharp wooden stick and a metal pole for two years
also my whole life he was screaming at me and yelling and telling me super bad things like (i wish that i raised a dog insted of you)
also he is iraqi so that makes his sound loud as hell
he also always has red face and red eyes
when i was a kid i feel like he would kill me anyday
Brutal. You must constantly walk on eggshells around him

imagine that you are living peacefully in your country
you are in a magical bliss
where everyone will try to help you in a peaceful community
torturing other/inflecting pain to other/swearing/cheating/theft/prostitution/adultery/fornication/drugs and drug lord/etc
are nowhere near rampant
everyone is happy and feeling well in a bliss
even if they were poor
they felt unexplained happiness to them
and one day some guys entered your room
rape your child and wife
torture you until your eyes turn blind
make you disabled
makes you blind
etc/
and then you never happy ever since
and all your happy memories turned into nightmares