Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fastest way to build neck muscle?

VST

VST

Banned
-
I recently realised how thin my neck is and I need to build neck muscle, any specific workouts that will allow me to build neck muscle the fastest?

No roids plz.

Weak neck ain't too bad, makes your jaw look bigger.

My neck grew half an inch in girth through doing shrugs during my weightlifting routine (after about 6 months), i stopped doing them entirely though cause i already have narrow shoulders naturally (bone to bone) and a thicker neck makes you look even narrower.

cut your head and neck off it will grow back stronger

static holds on all 4 sides of your head, push against your hand with your head, and then push your head in with your hand as hard as humanly possible

you can also try wrestler's bridges but idk. the first way works better.

Damn this gymceling is suifuel. I wish I was a chad with naturally good muscle tone kek

Damn this gymceling is suifuel. I wish I was a chad with naturally good muscle tone kek

My (adoptive) brother can lose weight and build muscle without even trying while I gain weight while eating very little. its suifuel :feelsrope: