Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fast banana viral marketing corporation has returned (Time to celebrate)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
The company had been out of business for a long time, but recently it seems Master gave up some of the budget to run the site for a few hours in order to get the company up and running again.

This is great news for all the shareholders, as the stock prices are going to skyrocket due to this business decision.

Fast Banana Viral Marketing is the second greatest banana corporation that has ever existed, only outclassed by the United Fruit Company that tried to overthrow the Guatemalan government in 1954.

Many retards associate the Fast Banana Viral Marketing Corporation with mass shootings, but the United Fruit Company literally killed thousands of people during the “Banana Massacre” of 1947, accusing the workers going on a strike to be dangerous communists.

In 2007, The United Fruit Company (now named Chiquita Brands) pled guilty to supporting terrorists organization like the AUC by giving them money, selling weapons such as AK-47s, and drug smuggling.

And this is why countries are sometimes called banana republics. This is what we have to compete with. They are the Chads of banana corporations, Dole is the normie banana company. Meanwhile fast banana viral marketing is rotting as the incel banana company.

It’s over

Anyways, time to celebrate.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M&pp=ygUcY2VsZWJyYXRlIGdvb2QgdGltZXMgY29tZSBvbg%3D%3D

Last edited:
Screenshot 20231016 195100 Samsung Internet

Imagine using a recycled fruit site as a cope :feelskek:

Nah I straight use it without theme, only classic blue and disregard what other normcucks think of me, they would still be judgemental anyways especially if you are not chad

Nah I straight use it without theme, only classic blue and disregard what other normcucks think of me, they would still be judgemental anyways especially if you are not chad
I like the speeding banana picture though

@fastbananaceo what happened to him