Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Fashion

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
The most incel fashion is techwear :

Techwear-SG-Featured-pic-2-750x500.jpg

You can easily hide your subhuman face behind a weird futuristic piece of cloth.
1870a000faab4a586ba3a4307396ec4c.jpg

Lifefuel for baldcels ngl
images

You can recycle shit tier black and grey cloths into cyberpunk aesthetic. Also, virgin certified basket shoes can be worn without stigma.
1*Xiz4P3UMo8nRbH6hSBOgDw.jpeg

You can hide your pitiful frame in weirdly shaped wide vests.

1*nIRms1DXLVoVrutjr3kUSQ.jpeg

Also the neo militaristic vibe is epic and it makes you look manlier.
228599-1567514351.jpg

To conclude I'd say it's a practical style because you just have to recycle your black cloths (those you naturally wear as a trucel) and add a bit of accessory to have an ok outcome. This style clearly claims "it's over" to the world, and no foid will approach you unless she wants your insight on how to code in java.

Do you agree with this aesthetic thought ?

This here remains the best incelcore, allows you to totally blend in and be totally unassuming and bland. Maybe add a baseball cap for some anonymity. Pop the collar on the outerwear for extra anon-dom.

Dressing like cyberpunk goth ninja will just attract stares.

8699ba2aa6c989d33bf7ff4b01761559.jpg

I'm not female enough to care about fashion

I don't like it

totally blend in and be totally unassuming and bland
actually not. People currently make fun of the incel starter pack which it is. Meanwhile techwear is still considered neutral territory as it's not too colourful, while being more masculine and comfy than most fashion delirium.
Also it looks alpha and normies would avoid confrontation.

I see the appeal.
It's the only style I would legit throw money at ngl ... Too bad where I'm living you don't need much cloting as it's always warm.

actually not. People currently make fun of the incel starter pack which it is. Meanwhile techwear is still considered neutral territory as it's not too colourful, while being more masculine and comfy than most fashion delirium.
Also it looks alpha and normies would avoid confrontation.

No incel has ever looked alpha - no matter what type of clothes he puts on his back.

Do zoomers actually make fun of the incel starter pack IRL or is the scorn merely found online? I ask because I aged out of young people zone.

I think it's just a soulless version of the Y2K Matrix trenchcoat look that was cut down in its prime.

No incel has ever looked alpha - no matter what type of clothes he puts on his back.
Depends if he gymax or ogremaxx
Do zoomers actually make fun of the incel starter pack IRL or is the scorn merely found online? I ask because I aged out of young people zone.
I'm not a zoomer myself, but if they make fun of it on the internet, they basically make fun of it.