Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Farmer goes ER, tortures and kills coyote

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 3.43.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 3.43.19 AM.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
These people are the only category that I hate infinite times more then foids.Incel or not I'd skin them alive.

Coyotes are pests. It’s better off dead anyway.

Your mother is a pest for bringing to life a useless abomination like you.

Coyotes are pests. It’s better off dead anyway.
why's he have to make it suffer like that though? Hope he suffers what he made that coyote suffer.

why's he have to make it suffer like that though? Hope he suffers what he made that coyote suffer.
It probably suffered less in those few minutes it took to die than it would have as an injured creature for the remainder of its days. What is more upsetting is that the man seems to take joy in the suffering of the coyote. But I suppose you might feel the same at successfully catching a rat gone loose in your home.

He cud hv jus ended it instantly

It probably suffered less in those few minutes it took to die than it would have as an injured creature for the remainder of its days. What is more upsetting is that the man seems to take joy in the suffering of the coyote. But I suppose you might feel the same at successfully catching a rat gone loose in your home.
No, I felt bad when we accidentally killed the mouse.
It had no idea it was in our house, it was just walking around and walked into a warm place.
Then one day it started getting chased and got crushed to death behind a sofa.

If possible I avoid even killing insects or stomp on flowers. I'd sacrifice the whole fucking humanity in order to save a little lizard

no the farmer is based. if coyote faggot fucked with me would do same.

Sorry this video doesn't exist.

no the farmer is based. if coyote faggot fucked with me would do same.
It's an animal, it doesn't know any better. Probably was just walking around looking for food or shelter, it didn't deserve to be tortured.