Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Farmed 5k off stonks

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Farmed 5k over the last few weeks off stonks. and my strategy testing is bearing fruit though, I am still far from automating. probably will have everything automated within a year or so.

4A0C78AB 86AD 49EA B2D3 FEA487899E3E

Congrats, glad to hear about success stories from fellow incels. Over for stupid piss poorcels :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

btw is that some app or something?

Last edited:
Cograts, glad to hear about success stories from fellow incels. Over for stupid piss poorcels :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

btw is that some app or something?
yeah it's broker app, Thinkorswim. use it to buy and sell stocks. it's not too hard following basic rules

Good for you.

over for lowiqcels tbh

How much do you need to invest minimum

How much do you need to invest minimum
it varies. The less money you have, the more riskier the investments you need make. but with heavy research, diversification and few other things one can limit risk and amp up reward

it varies. The less money you have, the more riskier the investments you need make. but with heavy research, diversification and few other things one can limit risk and amp up reward
Based thread.

I have money to play with.

Teach me.

Good stuff man. I got some facebook stocks apparently that is managed by people I’ve never met. Long story

Should I sell off all my stocks and start over randomly bought some stocks some people on stocktwits & 4chan recommended me

If I sold all my stocks rn I'd still be at a profit.

Where can I learn about stockmaxxing? I'm too low IQ to read this

Based thread.

I have money to play with.

Teach me.
Where can I learn about stockmaxxing? I'm too low IQ to read this

This guy covers penny stocks research:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/gtabgh/due_diligence_how_to_research_assess_analyze_and/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Make sure to read up on a companys balance sheet, certain companies especially biotech will constantly make new shares(dilution) when they start running low on money which makes stock price go down, and they do this often after good news.

Also before trading do at least 30 days of paper trading, always write down a thesis of why you made that trade. At end of month if your profitable, have enough confidence swap to cash, otherwise continue to paper trade till you have confidence.

Also make sure to never go too hard on one or two stocks. I keep myself at least in 4 stocks at a time, as diversification reduces risk greatly without too much lost in reward if any.

Finally there is a PDT rule for stocks where unless you have more than 25k, you can't do More than 4 trades a week, so take that into account, always leave one spare trade if you ever need exit a stock in emergency.

For general knowledge you can read these books( most of em can be found on libgen.is or other piracy sites):
  1. Series 7 Study Guide 2019 & 2020: FINRA Series 7 Exam Prep & Practice Exam Questions [Updated for the New Official Outline] - Stock Broker exam preparation, gives good overview of various capital markets. It gives you general idea of how everything works.