Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Far Cry 6

• Thread starter Deleted member 33902
  • Start date
Deleted member 33902

Deleted member 33902

Tired of Living
-

Lol, okay. Yeah, I'm not getting 6. And would you look at that, another strong independent woman protagonist, or at least, I think it's a foid...
Yeah, I'm done with Far Cry, the last good and I would say their best, was Far Cry 4. Such a shame...

And to add insult to injury not even a hot foid. And notice that for all these talks of proportional representation none of the npcs being killed are foids.

They will keep on doing this shit if we keep on awarding them with money for it. Smh soys, some on this very forum, are still gonna buy

Far cry 3 was great, 4 was pretty good. I didn't play the fifth one cause it was clearly anti white. Now they cucked out. Fuck them all.

You can choose to play as a guy or girl

I played the 3rd and i liked it, i couldn't get into 4 and 5.

At some point it gets ridiculous. What's next, Far Cry 7? Just make another game dude.

tbh farcry 6 looks good you can play as a guy if you want as well i think

Far cry 3 was great, 4 was pretty good. I didn't play the fifth one cause it was clearly anti white. Now they cucked out. Fuck them all.
Fifth one is the most based one, it might look anti white but it’s the best

Lol, okay. Yeah, I'm not getting 6. And would you look at that, another strong independent woman protagonist, or at least, I think it's a foid...
Yeah, I'm done with Far Cry, the last good and I would say their best, was Far Cry 4. Such a shame...

Fc5 was so fucking good also it’s songs were amazing

idk shootig some evi whites doesn't sound like fun. I'd probably agree with the villain tbh and want my character dead. Same as with the wolfenstein series.

Who even buys these absolute trash games anymore?

idk shootig some evi whites doesn't sound like fun. I'd probably agree with the villain tbh and want my character dead. Same as with the wolfenstein series.
Yes, you should play it though,then new Dawn , you see why fc5 s villain was right
The villain started good but evil normies joined him in the process

5 was average, I thought "maybe next time they get better and put a real protagonist", now this? Seriously the LGBT culture ended games, the games are more and more pink and nobody is saying anything

Who even buys these absolute trash games anymore?
For AAA games, I still like Yakuza games (or the Judgment spinoff). Lots of fun side quests, fun beat-em-up arcade style fighting (as Kiryu or Yagami, RPG style if Ichiban) and never get tired of them, despite the fact there are what, 8 Yakuza games now (0 through 7) and soon a second Judgment spinoff game

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I liked Far Cry 3 but couldn't end it because my computer broke and I lost my savegame, too lazy to start over again. However I'm not interested in Far Cry 6 because I read everywhere that 4, 5, Primal and New Dawn were awful so I guess 6 will be the same.

whats this shit like if a foid could do that shit would get a lead right between the eyes the sec she starts larping as guerrilla shit lol

I liked Far Cry 3 but couldn't end it because my computer broke and I lost my savegame, too lazy to start over again. However I'm not interested in Far Cry 6 because I read everywhere that 4, 5, Primal and New Dawn were awful so I guess 6 will be the same.
I dont understand.
Download this save file and play.

I dont understand.
Download this save file and play.
It's not the same, I was kind of like in the middle of the story and in this type of games where you have freedom to upgrade your character and items it's impossible to find a savegame that is similar enough to your own savegame. Maybe someday I start over again.

It's not the same, I was kind of like in the middle of the game and in this type of games where you have freedom to upgrade your character and items it's impossible to find a savegame that is similar enough to your own savegame. Maybe someday I start over again.
You didnt even like the game to begin with or you never played it. If you liked the game you would play it again.

You didnt even like the game to begin with or you never played it. If you liked the game you would play it again.
Nah it's just lazyness, game was cool but my computer broke down and until I repaired it some time passed and I lost interest.

Nah it's just lazyness, game was cool but my computer broke down and until I repaired it some time passed and I lost interest.
Did you uninstall it after you got back your computer.

Last edited:
FC3 Blood Dragon was best Far Cry.. imagine playing video games for stories and cut scenes instead of gameplay lmao literal NPC behaviour. That's why most modern games suck so bad

FC3 Blood Dragon was best Far Cry.. imagine playing video games for stories and cut scenes instead of gameplay lmao literal NPC behaviour. That's why most modern games suck so bad
I really liked taking pictures with the camera. what a memorable game.
are you not curious to know how it ended.

Lol whats the problem with a female MC? on skyrim, Dark souls and pretty much any other rpg with character customization I always pick the female char option because I like putting skimpy outfits on them and watch their asses/tits jiggle. better than seeing some buff chad in a tight shirt all the time :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Lol whats the problem with a female MC? on skyrim, Dark souls and pretty much any other rpg with character customization I always pick the female char option because I like putting skimpy outfits on them and watch theur asses/tits jiggle. better than seeing some buff chad in a tigh shirt all the time :feelsthink:
Maybe if we keep saying stuff like this they will stop putting wholes in vidya to prevent us objectifying them???:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Blood dragon was pretty cool

You can choose to play as a guy or girl
Which means the character will have no personality. Character and story have to be completely generalized so it fits both genders

Which means the character will have no personality. Character and story have to be completely generalized so it fits both genders
It's accurate because women have no personality tbh:feelsthink:

Legit looks like a reskin of FC4 and FC5. But I like the Far Cry games for their stories anyway, so I might give this one a shot, if it gets released on Steam.
For AAA games, I still like Yakuza games (or the Judgment spinoff). Lots of fun side quests, fun beat-em-up arcade style fighting (as Kiryu or Yagami, RPG style if Ichiban) and never get tired of them, despite the fact there are what, 8 Yakuza games now (0 through 7) and soon a second Judgment spinoff game
Yes. I love Yakuza, great series tbhlossus.

Never played it before

By hypersexualizing female characters, we may just succeed in getting feminists to cancel female characters:feelsdevil:
The concern trolling about sexism in video game tropes by Anita Sarkeesian was all about unrealistic body proportions on female characters. As a result they didn't cancel those female characters altogether but made them "realistic" aka not pleasing to the eye. So no tbh feminists that ruin video games out of spite for the male fanbase already circumvented that issue.

5th one looks like some anti white rural thing so idk if I'll get it. Also the AI and detail was much better in Far Cry 2 ffs. Lol. Companies getting lazy.

I've played 1 and 2 and they were really good. Especially the second one with realism mods. Been meaning to start 3.
Lol whats the problem with a female MC? on skyrim, Dark souls and pretty much any other rpg with character customization I always pick the female char option because I like putting skimpy outfits on them and watch their asses/tits jiggle. better than seeing some buff chad in a tight shirt all the time :feelsthink:
Doesn't that ruin the immersion in Skyrim for you? I only ever play as men.
Jamesonproud

Last edited:
No fc4 is boring
compared to fc4, fc5 is poop
5th one looks like some anti white rural thing so idk if I'll get it. Also the AI and detail was much better in Far Cry 2 ffs. Lol. Companies getting lazy.
At the end of it we learn that they were right and the next game we fight against the degenerate young generation with the help of the cult and normal people

The concern trolling about sexism in video game tropes by Anita Sarkeesian was all about unrealistic body proportions on female characters. As a result they didn't cancel those female characters altogether but made them "realistic" aka not pleasing to the eye. So no tbh feminists that ruin video games out of spite for the male fanbase already circumvented that issue.
We'll just have to mock them for having to make intentionally ugly female game characters :feelshehe:

No fc4 is boring
idk, I personally felt like it contained what FC3 did and made it more substantial and improved. The setting is interesting being the Himalayas, rather than the typical tropical settings. Ajay was not Jason, which is good, because Jason was an annoying high-tier NPC. Everyone loves Vaas, that's one of if not the only reason I feel like FC3 was even liked, by the time you got to Hoyt's island, most players stopped. I liked the story of FC4 too, it seemed kinda unique, spreading your mother's ashes, and the supposed antagonist doesn't even want to harm you. I liked 3, I really did. But, everyone has their opinion. :feelsmage:

No fc4 is boring

At the end of it we learn that they were right and the next game we fight against the degenerate young generation with the help of the cult and normal people