Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Far Cry 6

  • Thread starter Deleted member 33902
  • Start date
Deleted member 33902

Deleted member 33902

Tired of Living
-
Joined
Mar 22, 2021
Posts
4,136
Online
27d 18h 34m
Lol, okay. Yeah, I'm not getting 6. And would you look at that, another strong independent woman protagonist, or at least, I think it's a foid...
Yeah, I'm done with Far Cry, the last good and I would say their best, was Far Cry 4. Such a shame...
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 20h 3m
And to add insult to injury not even a hot foid. And notice that for all these talks of proportional representation none of the npcs being killed are foids.

They will keep on doing this shit if we keep on awarding them with money for it. Smh soys, some on this very forum, are still gonna buy
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
Far cry 3 was great, 4 was pretty good. I didn't play the fifth one cause it was clearly anti white. Now they cucked out. Fuck them all.
 
LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Things don't get better
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Posts
1,084
Online
8d 33m
You can choose to play as a guy or girl
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,916
Online
103d 7h 58m
I played the 3rd and i liked it, i couldn't get into 4 and 5.
 
Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2019
Posts
1,813
Online
20d 9h 3m
At some point it gets ridiculous. What's next, Far Cry 7? Just make another game dude.
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
53,512
Online
299d 15h 6m
Glast said:
At some point it gets ridiculous. What's next, Far Cry 7? Just make another game dude.
Why would they? just keep milking the franchises, just look at nintendo's numbers.
 
Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2020
Posts
3,759
Online
29d 22h 4m
tbh farcry 6 looks good you can play as a guy if you want as well i think
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,903
Online
28d 17h 34m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Far cry 3 was great, 4 was pretty good. I didn't play the fifth one cause it was clearly anti white. Now they cucked out. Fuck them all.
Fifth one is the most based one, it might look anti white but it’s the best
Miserable said:
Lol, okay. Yeah, I'm not getting 6. And would you look at that, another strong independent woman protagonist, or at least, I think it's a foid...
Yeah, I'm done with Far Cry, the last good and I would say their best, was Far Cry 4. Such a shame...
Fc5 was so fucking good also it’s songs were amazing
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
1,987
Online
15d 5h 56m
I stopped playing after far cry 4
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
Mentally lost cel said:
Fifth one is the most based one, it might look anti white but it’s the best

Fc5 was so fucking good also it’s songs were amazing
idk shootig some evi whites doesn't sound like fun. I'd probably agree with the villain tbh and want my character dead. Same as with the wolfenstein series.
 
MrJangles

MrJangles

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 19, 2021
Posts
488
Online
21d 15h 14m
Who even buys these absolute trash games anymore?
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,903
Online
28d 17h 34m
WawelDragon1683 said:
idk shootig some evi whites doesn't sound like fun. I'd probably agree with the villain tbh and want my character dead. Same as with the wolfenstein series.
Yes, you should play it though,then new Dawn , you see why fc5 s villain was right
WawelDragon1683 said:
idk shootig some evi whites doesn't sound like fun. I'd probably agree with the villain tbh and want my character dead. Same as with the wolfenstein series.
The villain started good but evil normies joined him in the process
 
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
1,739
Online
30d 5h 21m
5 was average, I thought "maybe next time they get better and put a real protagonist", now this? Seriously the LGBT culture ended games, the games are more and more pink and nobody is saying anything
 
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
6,614
Online
32d 4h 22m
MrJangles said:
Who even buys these absolute trash games anymore?
For AAA games, I still like Yakuza games (or the Judgment spinoff). Lots of fun side quests, fun beat-em-up arcade style fighting (as Kiryu or Yagami, RPG style if Ichiban) and never get tired of them, despite the fact there are what, 8 Yakuza games now (0 through 7) and soon a second Judgment spinoff game
 
incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
7,259
Online
57d 2h 52m
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Commander
★★★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,325
Online
57d 4h 45m
I liked Far Cry 3 but couldn't end it because my computer broke and I lost my savegame, too lazy to start over again. However I'm not interested in Far Cry 6 because I read everywhere that 4, 5, Primal and New Dawn were awful so I guess 6 will be the same.
 
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Posts
2,003
Online
42d 4h 7m
whats this shit like if a foid could do that shit would get a lead right between the eyes the sec she starts larping as guerrilla shit lol
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,579
Online
41d 15h 6m
thespanishcel said:
I liked Far Cry 3 but couldn't end it because my computer broke and I lost my savegame, too lazy to start over again. However I'm not interested in Far Cry 6 because I read everywhere that 4, 5, Primal and New Dawn were awful so I guess 6 will be the same.
I dont understand.
Download this save file and play.
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Commander
★★★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,325
Online
57d 4h 45m
Linesnap99 said:
I dont understand.
Download this save file and play.
It's not the same, I was kind of like in the middle of the story and in this type of games where you have freedom to upgrade your character and items it's impossible to find a savegame that is similar enough to your own savegame. Maybe someday I start over again.
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,579
Online
41d 15h 6m
thespanishcel said:
It's not the same, I was kind of like in the middle of the game and in this type of games where you have freedom to upgrade your character and items it's impossible to find a savegame that is similar enough to your own savegame. Maybe someday I start over again.
You didnt even like the game to begin with or you never played it. If you liked the game you would play it again.
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Commander
★★★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,325
Online
57d 4h 45m
Linesnap99 said:
You didnt even like the game to begin with or you never played it. If you liked the game you would play it again.
Nah it's just lazyness, game was cool but my computer broke down and until I repaired it some time passed and I lost interest.
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,579
Online
41d 15h 6m
thespanishcel said:
Nah it's just lazyness, game was cool but my computer broke down and until I repaired it some time passed and I lost interest.
Did you uninstall it after you got back your computer.
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
3,456
Online
31d 14h 10m
FC3 Blood Dragon was best Far Cry.. imagine playing video games for stories and cut scenes instead of gameplay lmao literal NPC behaviour. That's why most modern games suck so bad
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
5,579
Online
41d 15h 6m
Aadi said:
FC3 Blood Dragon was best Far Cry.. imagine playing video games for stories and cut scenes instead of gameplay lmao literal NPC behaviour. That's why most modern games suck so bad
I really liked taking pictures with the camera. what a memorable game.
thespanishcel said:
Nah it's just lazyness, game was cool but my computer broke down and until I repaired it some time passed and I lost interest.
are you not curious to know how it ended.
 
WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
Joined
May 1, 2021
Posts
770
Online
5d 10h 48m
Lol whats the problem with a female MC? on skyrim, Dark souls and pretty much any other rpg with character customization I always pick the female char option because I like putting skimpy outfits on them and watch their asses/tits jiggle. better than seeing some buff chad in a tight shirt all the time :feelsthink:
 
Last edited:
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Posts
3,691
Online
10d 17h 3m
WizardOfOz said:
Lol whats the problem with a female MC? on skyrim, Dark souls and pretty much any other rpg with character customization I always pick the female char option because I like putting skimpy outfits on them and watch theur asses/tits jiggle. better than seeing some buff chad in a tigh shirt all the time :feelsthink:
Maybe if we keep saying stuff like this they will stop putting wholes in vidya to prevent us objectifying them???:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
 
WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
Joined
May 1, 2021
Posts
770
Online
5d 10h 48m
ThePopeofCope said:
Maybe if we keep saying stuff like this they will stop putting wholes in vidya to prevent us objectifying them???:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
good point tbhngl :feelswhere:
 
zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
22,794
Online
74d 21h 27m
Blood dragon was pretty cool
 
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Posts
3,691
Online
10d 17h 3m
WizardOfOz said:
good point tbhngl :feelswhere:
By hypersexualizing female characters, we may just succeed in getting feminists to cancel female characters:feelsdevil:
 
Eremite

Eremite

No Ether for Incels
★★★
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
234
Online
7d 3h 56m
LonelySquid said:
You can choose to play as a guy or girl
Which means the character will have no personality. Character and story have to be completely generalized so it fits both genders
 
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Posts
3,691
Online
10d 17h 3m
Eremite said:
Which means the character will have no personality. Character and story have to be completely generalized so it fits both genders
It's accurate because women have no personality tbh:feelsthink:
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,048
Online
286d 12h 56m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Far cry 3 was great, 4 was pretty good. I didn't play the fifth one cause it was clearly anti white. Now they cucked out. Fuck them all.
Yep.
This.
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,740
Online
72d 19h 9m
Legit looks like a reskin of FC4 and FC5. But I like the Far Cry games for their stories anyway, so I might give this one a shot, if it gets released on Steam.
InMyCellInHell said:
For AAA games, I still like Yakuza games (or the Judgment spinoff). Lots of fun side quests, fun beat-em-up arcade style fighting (as Kiryu or Yagami, RPG style if Ichiban) and never get tired of them, despite the fact there are what, 8 Yakuza games now (0 through 7) and soon a second Judgment spinoff game
Yes. I love Yakuza, great series tbhlossus.
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
72,230
Online
411d 11h 14m
Never played it before
 
Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,664
Online
154d 14h 8m
ThePopeofCope said:
By hypersexualizing female characters, we may just succeed in getting feminists to cancel female characters:feelsdevil:
The concern trolling about sexism in video game tropes by Anita Sarkeesian was all about unrealistic body proportions on female characters. As a result they didn't cancel those female characters altogether but made them "realistic" aka not pleasing to the eye. So no tbh feminists that ruin video games out of spite for the male fanbase already circumvented that issue.
 
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Legend
★★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
3,821
Online
64d 33m
Mentally lost cel said:
Fifth one is the most based one, it might look anti white but it’s the best

Fc5 was so fucking good also it’s songs were amazing
5th one looks like some anti white rural thing so idk if I'll get it. Also the AI and detail was much better in Far Cry 2 ffs. Lol. Companies getting lazy.

I've played 1 and 2 and they were really good. Especially the second one with realism mods. Been meaning to start 3.
WizardOfOz said:
Lol whats the problem with a female MC? on skyrim, Dark souls and pretty much any other rpg with character customization I always pick the female char option because I like putting skimpy outfits on them and watch their asses/tits jiggle. better than seeing some buff chad in a tight shirt all the time :feelsthink:
Doesn't that ruin the immersion in Skyrim for you? I only ever play as men.
 
Last edited:
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
6,650
Online
72d 15h 15m
Mentally lost cel said:
Fifth one is the most based one, it might look anti white but it’s the best

Fc5 was so fucking good also it’s songs were amazing
compared to fc4, fc5 is poop
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,903
Online
28d 17h 34m
No fc4 is boring
HeroinNihilism said:
compared to fc4, fc5 is poop
BodyFat10orRope said:
5th one looks like some anti white rural thing so idk if I'll get it. Also the AI and detail was much better in Far Cry 2 ffs. Lol. Companies getting lazy.
At the end of it we learn that they were right and the next game we fight against the degenerate young generation with the help of the cult and normal people
 
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Posts
3,691
Online
10d 17h 3m
your personality said:
The concern trolling about sexism in video game tropes by Anita Sarkeesian was all about unrealistic body proportions on female characters. As a result they didn't cancel those female characters altogether but made them "realistic" aka not pleasing to the eye. So no tbh feminists that ruin video games out of spite for the male fanbase already circumvented that issue.
We'll just have to mock them for having to make intentionally ugly female game characters :feelshehe:
 
Deleted member 33902

Deleted member 33902

Tired of Living
-
Joined
Mar 22, 2021
Posts
4,136
Online
27d 18h 34m
Mentally lost cel said:
No fc4 is boring
idk, I personally felt like it contained what FC3 did and made it more substantial and improved. The setting is interesting being the Himalayas, rather than the typical tropical settings. Ajay was not Jason, which is good, because Jason was an annoying high-tier NPC. Everyone loves Vaas, that's one of if not the only reason I feel like FC3 was even liked, by the time you got to Hoyt's island, most players stopped. I liked the story of FC4 too, it seemed kinda unique, spreading your mother's ashes, and the supposed antagonist doesn't even want to harm you. I liked 3, I really did. But, everyone has their opinion. :feelsmage:
 
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent!
★★
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
2,121
Online
37d 14h 7m
Mentally lost cel said:
No fc4 is boring


At the end of it we learn that they were right and the next game we fight against the degenerate young generation with the help of the cult and normal people
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top