Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Far Cry 5 is garbage

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
The gameplay sucks, the plot doesn't make any sense, the AI is retarded and i hate the crafting system, as well as all the other unnecessary garbage they decided to put in the game.

But i must admit they absolutely nailed the setting. More games should be set in rural burgerland ngl

The gameplay sucks, the plot doesn't make any sense, the AI is retarded and i hate the crafting system, as well as all the other unnecessary garbage they decided to put in the game.

But i must admit they absolutely nailed the setting. More games should be set in rural burgerland ngl
I enjoyed the game, I completed it twice!

It looks good. I've played other Far Cry games. I'll buy it.

Wasn't far cry 3 and 4 pretty good?

i downloaded it recently and the first thing I noticed is that it’s extremely easy. You basically cannot die. Yeah the AI is retarded

I liked it, but each to their own.a

5 has the best gameplay in the series, AI is retarded in every game, crafting system exists in all far cry games except 6, idk what unnecessary garbage you're talking about. Joseph Seed is one of the best villains, great soundtrack, beautiful setting.

Along with blood dragon its my favourite game in the series

All the microtransactions, "prestige vehicles" and all that shit.
Oh sweet summer child, just pirate the gold edition or whatever it's called like I did. Also 6 is way worse in this aspect
Wasn't in 2.
I haven't played 1 and 2 tbh. The crafting system in 5 is better than the others because you don't have to kill 6 gorillion animals just to store 30 extra bullets. The skinning animations in 3, 4 and primal were satisfying though I must say

@Celius yeah it kind of is.

@Celius yeah it kind of is.
Only good Ubisoft games tbh:
Rayman Origins & Rayman Legends
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Child of Light
Assassin’s Creed II (for its time)

I can’t think of anything else jfl.

never thought about playing it anyway

Only good Ubisoft games tbh:
Rayman Origins & Rayman Legends
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Child of Light
Assassin’s Creed II (for its time)

I can’t think of anything else jfl.
Prince of Persia trilogy, Splinter Cell series, Rainbow Six Vegas

Also literally everyone besides you uses the same 3-4 weapons JFL.

They have a god tier soundtrack