Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fapping Without Fantasizing Reduces Sexual Thoughts

monkeyman

monkeyman

Recruit
★★★
I can confirm, as I've tried it in the past but went back to fantasizing. I've been giving it another shot for the past 3 days and it's helping to significantly reduce my thoughts about sex.

My goal is to get to the point where my mind associates sexual pleasure with masturbation, rather than sex with someone else.

For those of us who are truly ugly with no hope of ascending, this is the best option short of some futuristic miracle drug that kills the male sex drive. Currently there are hormone altering drugs that prevent the penis from functioning, but none capable of removing sexual thoughts.

Although it feels weird at first, and might have the opposite effect in the short term, over time fapping without fantasizing will reduce your thoughts about sex.:feelsokman:

To reiterate I only recommend this for men who've completely given up hope, not for youngsters that have the potential to be more attractive .