Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over fapping on some foid that you hate

D

Demir

Wizard
-
When I get angry over some foid from real life, then I fap thinking of her and after that I feel better because I don't hate her that much anymore. Does anyone else do this

Last edited:
I fapp while thinking about them so ı think ı curse them by doing this

No man
borders on orbiting

nofap is the way to go

Kek @ this creative cope

No man. If they annoy me deliberately I’m less likely to fap about them because it feels cucked.

nah I cant fap to foids that I hate, thats why I don't fap to foids that I know irl

I had a female teacher I hated so much but fapped on her night and day.

I can only be sexually attracted to people I like.

It's because your testosterone levels drop after fapping and you feel a bond with her. This makes you less aggressive towards her and makes you want to protect her.

Basically it's fucking cucked and you are being an indirect beta orbiter.

When I get angry over some foid from real life, then I fap thinking of her and after that I feel better because I don't hate her that much anymore. Does anyone else do this
No bro, if I hate a foid then I'll be completely turned off thinking about her

I’ve done it, but my opinion on said foid doesn’t change

It's because your testosterone levels drop after fapping and you feel a bond with her. This makes you less aggressive towards her and makes you want to protect her.

Basically it's fucking cucked and you are being an indirect beta orbiter.
Interesting, do you have links to further explain

I prefer jerking off to foids I hate. To me, sex has always been about hatred.

That's why I roll my eyes at foids who claim personalityyyyy is why they started finding hubby/boyfriend attractive, tee hee. "He wuz so sweet and smart and kind and amaaaaazing that he became a 10/10 to me, tee hee!"

Meanwhile, the bigger the cunt a 5+ foid is, the hotter she is to me.

Interesting, do you have links to further explain
I don't have links to the studies but I'm sure you can find them on Google or something. Obviously I'm not a scientist but I was putting 2 and 2 together with the drop in testosterone leading to less dominant behaviour.
Pretty much having even a virtual positive experience, even if it's one way, improves our opinion and satisfies personal relations. This is why huge stars like Katy Perry are popular: they are 'interacting' with their fans. This is true but on a smaller scale with things like Instagram. Fapping to a girl is an interpersonal experience:it lowers testosterone; it creates that bond that fans feel, making them protective of that woman.
Sorry that didn't really make sense it's 2am and I want to die lol

I hate them all and also fap to them.

in my opinion thats cucked might as well start beta buxxing her.

Yes. I would love to hatefuck some of the foids who fucked me over and tormented me.

Sometimes.

I do, but it's different for me because I still despise her just as much after fapping to her. I think about it like this: A woman can disrespect me, make fun of my looks and height and other things I can't control, but she can't stop me from turning her into a sex object in my mind. Fapping to her is a way of disrespecting her back.