Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Fap advice

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
If you want to feel extra orgasm during fapping,be near to a stove or a heater which is make your body tempature hot,then beat your meat there I guarantee you you'll feel extra horny and have a good orgasm. I tried it and worked

Fapmaxing at its finest.

Yes i have a fetish for being hot and sweaty. Sometines in the summer when its 95* plus outside i will shut off my AC and fap. I love the hot sticky feeling, id be soaked with sweat when i finish

Yes i have a fetish for being hot and sweaty. Sometines in the summer when its 95* plus outside i will shut off my AC and fap. I love the hot sticky feeling, id be soaked with sweat when i finish
thats reeealy good

Best choice Is less FAP on 2D

Thx for advice, might try it.

Moist

Maybe just turn up the heat?

Hmmm...interesting...:ha..feels:

takes me back to summer break in high school :feelsohh:

Brb cooking my meat for orgasm

i fapped the other day while bending over and sort of squatting, it felt primal as if i was fucking doggy style

this position puts emphasis on the male genitalia if that makes sense