Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Famous Brazilian drummer kicked from the band he played with for 21 years because of a leaked conversation with a 16 yo girl from 2012

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ExposedEmo1/status/1268683638708883457

I wish I had the patience to translate everything for you (you can use Google Translate for the news page) but I can assure there's absolutely nothing special in the conversation. Is just light flirting with a girl who's not even below AoC in Brazil. He's calling her gorgeous, asking if she's a virgin and if she has already dated, playfully saying he's jealous of some other guy, etc. He's being polite all the time.

Cucks and feminists in the Twitter comments crucifying the guy.

Imagine investing decades into something and everything ends because you hit on some legal teenage girl. It's a shame, that band reminds me of my own teenage years.

Last edited:
I can’t feel bad for that normie who plays in normie band that produces normie music ngl

How did that shithole country get a conservative, alt-right-tier president? Probably because of shit like this.

I can’t feel bad for that normie who plays in normie band who produces normie music ngl
I don't judge. If I was a musician in a popular band I'd feel tempted by groupies as well.

But yeah, let's be thankful for being low key incels for once.

How did that shithole country get a conservative, alt-right-tier president? Probably because of shit like this.
Most Brazilians are religious and conservative. Those SJW and radfems are a minority gathered in the big cities.

now that’s so fucking retarded..

I can assure there's absolutely nothing special in the conversation.
He's calling her gorgeous, asking if she's a virgin and if she has already dating

??????

But yeah I agree, it's ridiculous and the 16 year old girl was probably a total whore anyways rather than an innocent girl being preyed upon.

More like Trump’s tropical cuckold
He's pro torture right? Lets torture him first, lets see if he really likes it.
All politics aside — I really like the way the Portuguese language sounds

cant feel bad for normalfags, next thread

You said the conversation was nothing special, but it was explicitly sexual
Do you think so? Explicitly sexual to me would be sexting, not asking about virginity. If you ask a guy about whether he's a virgin or not, are you sexting/flirting with him?

twitter is cancer

burro pra caralho também, vivendo na época da lacração e não tem nem maldade de pensar que pode ser bait. Quer pegar as JB tem que ser na real sem provas, igual esses atores globais moralistas todos fazem nas escondidas.

I'll invite him to be my drummer.

Do you think so? Explicitly sexual to me would be sexting, not asking about virginity. If you ask a guy about whether he's a virgin or not, are you sexting/flirting with him?

Well I mean I haven't actually read the conversation so I wouldn't know, just your description made it sound explicit, like he also called her gorgeous, obviously it was full on flirting it sounds like. But that's besides the point anyways because I agree that he didn't do anything wrong.

the drummer of pierce the veil had to leave the band in 2017 because a foid said she had sex with him when she was 16 and he was 23 back in 2008. how old was this musician?

it's crazy. i remember brandon calvillo dated a 17 year old a year ago and youtube freaked out, and even when she was now 18/19 they said "but she isn't old enough to drink!!!1 :soy: "

Well I mean I haven't actually read the conversation so I wouldn't know, just your description made it sound explicit, like he also called her gorgeous, obviously it was full on flirting it sounds like. But that's besides the point anyways because I agree that he didn't do anything wrong.
Yeah, it was light flirting. People seem like made of paper nowadays, if you do or say anything they get giga triggered and die on the spot.

And to think 3 gens ago millions of men were marching thousands of miles to be blown up, enslaved and freeze to death in WWII.
how old was this musician?
Mid thirties back in 2012.

I'm so glad the church era is close to its end. I can't wait to be raptured out of this crazy world where killing babies is normal but light flirting with a 16 yo is the holocaust.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was light flirting. People seem like made of paper nowadays, if you do or say anything they get giga triggered and die on the spot.

And to think 3 gens ago millions of men were marching thousands of miles to be blown up, enslaved and freeze to death in WWII.

Mid thirties back in 2012.

I'm so glad the church era is close to its end. I can't wait to be raptured out of this crazy world where killing babies is normal but light flirting with a 16 yo is the holocaust.
in america, drag queens reading to 3 year olds is normal and trannies with penises using the women's room is normal but dating even an 18 year old is considered bad. :feelsclown:

in america, drag queens reading to 3 year olds is normal and trannies with penises using the women's room is normal but dating even an 18 year old is considered bad. :feelsclown:
We are at the peak of the apostasy period.

1 Timothy 4

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

We are at the peak of the apostasy period.

1 Timothy 4

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
sex with a 16 year old foid is more natural than homosexuality

sex with a 16 year old foid is more natural than homosexuality
Imaging penetrating hairy asses of other men on a daily basis but criticizing someone who just wants a young wife. I don't judge anyone for their struggles with sin but it's a textbook example of seeing the speck in your brother's eye but ignoring the plank in your own eye.

Imaging penetrating hairy asses of other men on a daily basis but criticizing someone who just wants a young wife. I don't judge anyone for their struggles with sin but it's a textbook example of seeing the speck in your brother's eye but ignoring the plank in your own eye.
if the age of consent was raised to 21 (it might get raised to 21 later on), guys would lose their careers for dating even a 20 year old

iu

if the age of consent was raised to 21 (it might get raised to 21 later on), guys would lose their careers for dating even a 20 year old
What's next? Compulsory homosexuality?

I don't speak Portuguese so I probably missed out on a lot of context but the discussion seemed fairly sexual to me tbhngl, like the part when he says he likes that she's a virgin so he can "steal" her and make her his.
That being said I don't think that someone should be deemed some kind of pedo for having sex (let alone merely flirting) with a 16 yo

What's next? Compulsory homosexuality?
next the age of consent will be 21 in a decade. trust me. those feminists are already condemning men on twitter who date 18/19 year olds

Niggaz mad he can slay prime virgin jb’s and they cant

why do people think that the aoc is 18 everywhere.

I don't speak Portuguese so I probably missed out on a lot of context but the discussion seemed fairly sexual to me tbhngl, like the part when he says he likes that she's a virgin so he can "steal" her and make her his.
That being said I don't think that someone should be deemed some kind of pedo for having sex (let alone merely flirting) with a 16 yo
there is nothing wrong with pedophilia tho

Niggaz mad he can slay prime virgin jb’s and they cant

24256.jpg

??????

But yeah I agree, it's ridiculous and the 16 year old girl was probably a total whore anyways rather than an innocent girl being preyed upon.
Mfw when ill never burry pp in prime teen slut :cryfeels::feelsree::feelsrope:

Oh, look, it's yet another cucked country shaming men for wanting to fuck foids that don't look like 30 days old bananas. It's always in countries that have extremely brutal males, slavic ones, latin american ones etc. Fucking pathetic cucks they are just as the typical soyboy manginas.

Old enough to do "sex work" though, like get gangbanged on video by a bunch of 40 year old niggers and jews that have her hopped up on drugs to take the pain, that the moral crusaders saying that probably enjoy watching.
i remember twitter wanted a 18 year old guy exectued and killed for dating someone only 4 years younger

ngl I hope this one get screwed tbh

I hate those hypocrites SJW. And judging by this log it seems like he may be a real pedo (unlike japinha)
Nothing wrong with being a pedo tho

16 is completely legal in the uk. i like how people's moral standards change based on what the law says because they cant decide whats right or wrong themselves.

Brazil is a racemixxed shithole and a literal worse version of america in all fucking aspects lol

Brazil is a racemixxed shithole and a literal worse version of america in all fucking aspects lol
You laugh cuz if you don’t, you will cry
Idk if that’s make sense

your Country is a shithole too.

I know the drummer for years, he seems a very nice person.

Last edited:
It's retarded. I'm tired of the twitter outrage mob. They're easily led cattle. They need their phones confiscated and their fingers broken so they can never tweet corporate sponsored retardation ever again.
Twitter has the worst people on earth

im just saying if i had a chance to fuck a 16yo or a 36yo
im picking 16 every time

Here's the man himself in an english article and completely unrepentant (and rightfully so).

Cliffs
- He's 46 now but was 38 at the time in 2012 when the texts took place and the girl was 16 (AoC is 13 in Brazil btw)
- He met his first wife when she was 15 (again legal so why bother)

This is liberals just trying to make "age difference the new paedophilia".

Nothing to see here, move along.

Here's the man himself in an english article and completely unrepentant (and rightfully so).

Cliffs
- He's 46 now but was 38 at the time in 2012 when the texts took place and the girl was 16 (AoC is 13 in Brazil btw)
- He met his first wife when she was 15 (again legal so why bother)

This is liberals just trying to make "age difference the new paedophilia".

Nothing to see here, move along.
Even Moby received intense backlash for asking out Natalie Portman when she was 18 and he was like in his 30s

I used to want to fight for these normy chads scoring w/ JB since I know the JB consented but now IDGAF because it won't happen for me so let the chads burn, THEY can lead the charge

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back