Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Family trip made me see the Truth

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
So I have been offline for a couple of days. I was on a family trip and didn't want to risk my family learning about this side of my life, since my cuck DAD and feminzazi foid of a MOM would disown me. They are so evil and inconsiderate of my ugly curse that THEY GAVE ME!:lasereyes::feelsree: I went out to lunch with my family and my chad brother, who somehow was not cursed like I was even though we are FUCKING related! The foid waiter was clearly trying to sex my brother when she was taking his order. Her tone completely changed when she took my order. No smile just a fucking unamused look. I was so angry, but I didn't want to embarrass my family so I went to the bathroom:shhh: i pissed allover the floor and flushed paper towels down the toilet. Knowing that bitch waitress might have to clean my piss was enough to make me happy again.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

lol

i used to piss on the floors at target and knock their shit over and steal pokemon cards from there

good old days :feelshaha:

So I have been offline for a couple of days. I was on a family trip and didn't want to risk my family learning about this side of my life, since my cuck DAD and feminzazi foid of a MOM would disown me. They are so evil and inconsiderate of my ugly curse that THEY GAVE ME!:lasereyes::feelsree: I went out to lunch with my family and my chad brother, who somehow was not cursed like I was even though we are FUCKING related! The foid waiter was clearly trying to sex my brother when she was taking his order. Her tone completely changed when she took my order. No smile just a fucking unamused look. I was so angry, but I didn't want to embarrass my family so I went to the bathroom:shhh: i pissed allover the floor and flushed paper towels down the toilet. Knowing that bitch waitress might have to clean my piss was enough to make me happy again.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
:feelskek::feelsEhh:

That's disgusting, I always hated to go to a restaurant to dirty toilets :feelswhat:

So I have been offline for a couple of days.
First of all
Who
You get an A+ on your "incel behaviour 101".

Vacations can be brutal. Going to a theme park or a beach and seeing all the stacies with almost nothing on, but moreso you see where their attention is directed.

Vacations can be brutal. Going to a theme park or a beach and seeing all the stacies with almost nothing on, but moreso you see where their attention is directed.
Especially going to a beach and all the chads mog me since my frame is so thin

The bathroom nigga, imagine a fellow incel uses the bathroom and dies because he slips with your piss :feelskek:

Then a favor was done that day.

if you are so smart, why haven't you ascended yet? seems to me you are a dumb motherfucker
Smart people don't get laid. :blackpill: Also I graduate from school years ago.

Cool username OP:feelshaha::feelsokman:

Imagine an oldcel cleaning that up instead of the foid