Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Family reunion

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
My moms side of the family is meeting up, and im not looking forward to it. Theyre all gonna ask what ive been up to, and im gonna have nothing to say. All my younger cousins are in school, and will soon pass me up. And my older cousins are successful lawyers. Just kill me now.

That's basically all reunions in a nutshell tbh. For me, I always get the "You got a girlfriend yet?" Always respond with a no and I would get laughter :feelsbadman:

thats why i avoid family meetings at all cost except funerals it depends

That's basically all reunions in a nutshell tbh. For me, I always get the "You got a girlfriend yet?" Always respond with a no and I would get laughter :feelsbadman:
At least people still have hope for you. When youre a NEET fatcel such as myself, they just KNOW

At least people still have hope for you. When youre a NEET fatcel such as myself, they just KNOW
Do they laugh at you too, if so that's just fuckin cruel if you're a neet.

Do they laugh at you too, if so that's just fuckin cruel if you're a neet.
They dont laugh, they just get super confused. Its not what they say, its what they dont say

They dont laugh, they just get super confused. Its not what they say, its what they dont say
How do you guys cope, apart from this site of course?

How do you guys cope, apart from this site of course?
Hobbies. Knowing theres ton of other guys (even normies) in the same situation. And just by telling myself its not my fault. I had a very strict mother that fucked up my social development. And as a result i got fat (240 lbs @ 5'9) due to being depressed (partly due to the blackpill too). I ended up developing severe sleep apnea, so now i have a "medical excuse" for being NEET. But it still is embarrassing to explain to people.

yea i fucking hate that shit, its pure sui fuel