Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Family memories

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
I remember once when i was like 14, my dad had one of his angry episodes so he argued with everyone, then went into hospital to get away from us and he could roleplay a victim. He was threatening to kill us all, so they wouldve kept him there.

When he was gone, we could breathe freely. But after a day he came back, because they threw him out.

Once he came in, he had this angry expression. We suddenly all kept quiet. Then i started talking with my brother some casual things, and my dad threw a mug missing me for few cm, hitting the wall and smashing into pieces.

I just kept quiet and wished every day that he was dead.

I'm sorry brocel is everything good now?

Then i started talking with my brother some casual things, and my dad threw a mug missing me for few cm, hitting the wall and smashing into pieces.
Why don't you try killing your "Dad" with slow poisoning? Some poisons don't appear in autopsy

I'm sorry brocel is everything good now?
Now he acts like nothing happened and lies how he was a good dad and did everything for our own good. He hated us with burning hatred and did everything to break us as persons. Both my mom and older brother gave up on everything, including of taking care of their health, since my dad was the only one allowed to be a victim and ill. My mom died at 50 something, my brother died at 37.

Now he acts like nothing happened and lies how he was a good dad and did everything for our own good. He hated us with burning hatred and did everything to break us as persons. Both my mom and older brother gave up on everything, including of taking care of their health, since my dad was the only one allowed to be a victim and ill. My mom died at 50 something, my brother died at 37.
I'm sorry for your loss brocel. Mr personally I would not recommend hurting him, wouldn't make you a better person than him.

Reminds me of my "mom" on some occasions back when I was younger. Of course she acts better now, though I have rarely done anything for "mother's day" (how many foids deserve anything for that?) and I really don't think I'll cry at her funeral. If I go. Probably won't. My dad had his faults, but I would probably go to his.

I'm sorry for your loss brocel. Mr personally I would not recommend hurting him, wouldn't make you a better person than him.
Thanks brother. That was a long time ago. I wouldn't do such a thing. Its just frustrating that someone who was supposed to protect you, out of his own evil is allowed to destroy your whole life and never pay for it.

Thanks brother. That was a long time ago. I wouldn't do such a thing. Its just frustrating that someone who was supposed to protect you, out of his own evil is allowed to destroy your whole life and never pay for it.
That's basically life. It's good that you overcame it, you're Manlier than your father.

Im afraid of prison.
Bro trust me this is what I would do. Imagine your "Dad's" health slowly deteriorating in front of your eyes for 5 years and he dies. This time at the hospital he will truly be a victim :feelskek: :feelskek: .

Even if you get caught it's like what 5-10 years of prison. It is a father's duty to unconditionally love his child, your father failed this.

More generally, I wasn't privy to the "happy family" when I was younger. I had very few happy moments, and even those were temporary, and tainted in retrospect.

Back in the day, you might worry you'd be a shitty dad yourself as a result. But the reality is, I'm not a father, and don't plan to be (not that it's my choice). I can't guarantee I got the best "training" to be a dad (that's what it is, whether or not your parents realize it). I might just fall into depression, become distant, and/ or have violent mood swings, like my own dad on some occasions.

Reminds me of my "mom" on some occasions back when I was younger. Of course she acts better now, though I have rarely done anything for "mother's day" (how many foids deserve anything for that?) and I really don't think I'll cry at her funeral. If I go. Probably won't. My dad had his faults, but I would probably go to his.
They hurt us on purpose, they take out their frustration by hurting someone who cant defend themselves because we still depended on them. But once we are big enough to realize what kind of shits they are, they change the song and pretend that it never happened. And if you mention anything about that, they act like youre the abuser.

They hurt us on purpose, they take out their frustration by hurting someone who cant defend themselves because we still depended on them. But once we are big enough to realize what kind of shits they are, they change the song and pretend that it never happened. And if you mention anything about that, they act like youre the abuser.
Nail on the head. Both my parents had DEEP insecurities growing up themselves. Enough is enough; time for the chain to be cut. If I became a father, I'd be sure I would want to do my best (don't we all; but I'm sure even Chris Watts felt the same way).

More generally, I wasn't privy to the "happy family" when I was younger. I had very few happy moments, and even those were temporary, and tainted in retrospect.

Back in the day, you might worry you'd be a shitty dad yourself as a result. But the reality is, I'm not a father, and don't plan to be (not that it's my choice). I can't guarantee I got the best "training" to be a dad (that's what it is, whether or not your parents realize it). I might just fall into depression, become distant, and/ or have violent mood swings, like my own dad on some occasions.
Oftentimes i think its better this way, to never have kids. Even if we never hurt those kids, still we dont have the willpower to give those kids the lives they deserve. What good is from ldar father, even if he is good person.

Mr personally I would not recommend hurting him, wouldn't make you a better person than him.
Fuck of graycel. How are the both things equal? Revenge is always justified, who cares being the better person.

Not worth it. I rather pretend that he doesn't exists.
That is cucked or sissy mentality. He will die soon anyway, you need to take revenge by then.

You can't just ignore and forget all your problems in life, you will have to bravely fight them.

Fuck of graycel. How are the both things equal? Revenge is always justified, who cares being the better person.
I do not see any progress as a human being by killing someone would not get you anywhere

Nail on the head. Both my parents had DEEP insecurities growing up themselves. Enough is enough; time for the chain to be cut. If I became a father, I'd be sure I would want to do my best (don't we all; but I'm sure even Chris Watts felt the same way).
Same, both of my parents were crazy.
My mom had a brain of a child, she was scared to death of everything so she used emotional blackmailing to keep us all locked in the house.

My dad grew up without a father where he was treated as a servant. Thats why he was obsessed to be the head of the house and hierarchy wheres father is God and kids dont deserve anything, not even food or clothes.

So he broke our spirits early on and made us fear him so he wouldn't had to fear us when we grow up. A true psychopath.

Last edited:
I do not see any progress as a human being by killing someone would not get you anywhere
Is this the first time you are learning the concept of revenge? If you keep on forgiving and forgetting all the bullies in your life, you will be living a cucked or sissy life. Everyone will stomp on you like you are a doormat.

Remember, the elephant only is values when it is big, the snake only when it has fangs, the cheeta only when it can run. The rule in the wild is simple "terrorize or be terrorized". If you don't that building self-defence and attacking mechanism you will be eaten in the wild.

Is this the first time you are learning the concept of revenge? If you keep on forgiving and forgetting all the bullies in your life, you will be living a cucked or sissy life. Everyone will stomp on you like you are a doormat.

Remember, the elephant only is values when it is big, the snake only when it has fangs, the cheeta only when it can run. The rule in the wild is simple "terrorize or be terrorized". If you don't that building self-defence and attacking mechanism you will be eaten in the wild.
I know what revenge is but I do not think it's right to kill based of emotions. You do you

He is partly right, but doing something now after 20 years, its pointless.
Yes don't let people fool you serving most your life in prison.

They are only "harmless" now, because they are powerless. If they had power they would kill you
How do you know that? And see, you said it yourself, he's harmless and powerless.

Daddy woke up and chose violence
GH0lW2KaAAAm4lq

I am not utilitarian, I am a deontologist. I just people based on their intentions not overall effect
You do you, but thanks for sharing your perspective; changed my mindset a bit.

How do you know that? And see, you said it yourself, he's harmless and powerless.
Will not kill a snake that is fangless? It is powerless but its instincts will always be to kill you.

Damn u sound like u had a similar life to me.
My dad tried to kill me a few times but luckily he was a manlet.

Damn u sound like u had a similar life to me.
My dad tried to kill me a few times but luckily he was a manlet.
Mine was threatening multiple times to kill us in sleep.

Because he acted like a FUCKING pycho in the past and treated you like a dirt.

You will get thousand of such ideas of such ideas if you wanted revenge.
Your mindset is pretty Radical. It's been 20 years

Your mindset is pretty Radical. It's been 20 years
I would have taken revenge in just 5 years of happening, I wouldn't even be able to stay normal for that long.

Yeah...
And we have to experience this shit ontop of inceldom. Life isn't fair mang.
Yeah, everything is against us. Life is hell from the beginning. Shity genenes carry mental illnesses and poverty, bad parenting and shitty human beings. When someone says that life is beautiful, i want to laugh out of misery.

When someone says that life is beautiful, i want to laugh out of misery.
Yes life is beautiful, you will start to see that once you fight back against your aggressors and taste the sweet of revenge