Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Family members who leave you on read belong in burning pit of hell

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I’m trying to find out when gmas birthday party is. Leave me on read you cunt. They’ve always done this shit. It’s funny I just imagine them sitting there looking like A fuck reading the the notification and not feeling need to communicate. God I fucking hate people.
They are such fucking fsggot. If they weren’t being faggots they would have no idea what to do with themselves

They're doing it so you don't have to arrive only to see me anally fuck your grandma.

You're not invited; she doesn't need to see her subhuman bloodline descendants in her dying years! :feelsclown:

Though it's likely just a result of being looked down on for your negative physical characteristics, and being less likely to being taken seriously as a result if this is a normal thing for you. :feelsjuice:

You're not invited; she doesn't need to see her subhuman bloodline descendants in her dying years! :feelsclown:

Though it's likely just a result of being looked down on for your negative physical characteristics, and being less likely to being taken seriously as a result if this is a normal thing for you. :feelsjuice:
Tru dat

This is why I simply stopped messaging Mother.

For me its different people keep messaging me but i keep them on read and never respond because I dont give a fuck.
Big God in the building

Means you're at the bottom of the pecking order, even amongst family. You're simply not worth the effort and energy for them to leave even a :yes: or :).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back